10 3.2%

5 1.6%

8 2.6%

3 1.0%

13 4.2%

• Total voters

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
I'm very disappointed in my country, as we didn't give anything to Hungary. I voted 3 times for András (the 4 others I voted for only got 1 each)... But I'm happy to see Hungary in the top 5 at least, even if I really wanted it to win. :)

Kicker

Well, I was a little sad Hungary didn't get the victory they'd have deserved in my opinion. But anyway, I'm glad they achieved their second Top10 in a row - keep on, guys! :) When you finally get your victory, I'll finally be able to have a trip to Budapest when I visit my family there :D

A-lister

Veteran
Hungary is sending an American song in English and the juries show them love, last year they sent an indie song in Hungarian and televoters saved them. I think it's quite telling.

Still not a fan of the song and I find it overrated.

Celia

Wel András has an "excuse" for singing this song: he's half-American.

:hu: again completely won me over with their performance :p

gabi

it was strange they send a song about child abuse on Eurovision, but the song was good.

Fluke

I think this and "Not Alone" will be ripped off more next year, than the winner....

GWTW1939

I think this and "Not Alone" will be ripped off more next year, than the winner....

Well the winner's song is pretty much been there done that in Eurovision so songs like "Rise life a Phoenix" will always be in the contest every year even if Conchita flopped xshrug

I do hope there are more songs like "Not Alone" in the future though....the change in tempo was such a WOW moment and more so then anything in Conchita's performance if you ask me xshrug

tkrisz

Some interesting facts on our votes:
The last 2 countries of the televoting (Montenegro and Azerbaijan) came 5th and 2nd on the jury votes. People's favourite, Finland was only 14th at the jury. Another big difference was at Switzerland, as jury placed them only 20th but was 4th in the televoting. All jurors agreed that the Dutch song is good (worst rank is 6th), 1st at the jury, 3rd in the televoting, 1st combined. 4/5 of the jury placed Greece last, 18th in televoting. But France was the worst song according to the Hungarians as their best rank at the 5 jurors was 21st (24th at the jury) and televoters agreed them as they placed them 22nd.
Winner Austria was 8th at the jury and 2nd at televoting, 2nd in combined.

Mrm

Veteran
But i will never understand some things!!!

Montenegro was the only country in semi 1 to give BIG FAT 0 to Hungary...all other countries awarded it some points..

And in final, BOOOP BIG 12 from Montenegro to Hungary!! :?

ESC voting is too fishy for my taste! YUCK! xpuke

greece

But i will never understand some things!!!

Montenegro was the only country in semi 1 to give BIG FAT 0 to Hungary...all other countries awarded it some points..

And in final, BOOOP BIG 12 from Montenegro to Hungary!! :?

ESC voting is too fishy for my taste! YUCK! xpuke

So after :az: it is :hu: who buy votes... 22nd place is waiting for you :rolleyes:

Mrm

Veteran
[MENTION=13025]greece[/MENTION]

I don't say about any buying...or smth similar, but i say how stupid and insane is to vote like that, it gives e a vibe of amateurism and randomness..all countries in semis voted for Hungary, MNE gave them 0 and the in the final they suddenly give 12 points when they have even bigger choice??

Think better about that, isn't that strange and stupid!?! :?

greece

[MENTION=12196]Mrm[/MENTION] I was kidding :D

Yes if you think about it, it'strange... but maybe in semi many people didn't watch, cause of country's but results. But after knowing that your country is in the final you will see it to see how it will do. Then maybe they saw and Hungary and they liked it a lot

Mrm

Veteran
[MENTION=12196]Mrm[/MENTION] I was kidding :D

Yes if you think about it, it'strange... but maybe in semi many people didn't watch, cause of country's but results. But after knowing that your country is in the final you will see it to see how it will do. Then maybe they saw and Hungary and they liked it a lot

Ive just seen, MNE didn't have televoting in the final at all, only jury..and that jury ranked HUN 12th in the semi, out of 16, and in the final thy ranked HUN 3rd out of 26.. :? xshrug

greece

Ive just seen, MNE didn't have televoting in the final at all, only jury..and that jury ranked HUN 12th in the semi, out of 16, and in the final thy ranked HUN 3rd out of 26.. :? xshrug
Eeh :? What is going on here...?

Mrm

Veteran
Eeh :? What is going on here...?

I know what is going on greece, nobody cares for that, for votes, regularity, compositions vocal performances, just to talk about Conchita..that is ESC now..music is totally secondary.. xshrug

greece

I know what is going on greece, nobody cares for that, for votes, regularity, compositions vocal performances, just to talk about Conchita..that is ESC now..music is totally secondary.. xshrug

Conchita was in the second semi and Andras in the first one xshrug
Believe music is the most important... if Conchita had "Moustache","Rise Up" or "Miracle" she would have flop. Both songs had great compositions,staging but she was way better vocally than Andras. Without this meaning that Andras was bad last night. He was great and I think that his result was too good.

But we talk about what happens to the Montegrin jury now, not for Conchita. As I said Andras was great vocally in the final but not in the semi. Maybe this was the reason xshrug. But again it is a big jump.. maybe the other songs was really bad in the final for their taste

Mrm

Veteran

Believe it or not but "Rise up" as composition is with bigger quality than "Rise like a Phoenix"..by far.. ;)

greece

Believe it or not but "Rise up" as composition is with bigger quality than "Rise like a Phoenix"..by far.. ;)

I understand that it your opinion and believe meI totaly respect it, but our song was just a beat. RLAP had real instruments and it reminds a lot classical music. Your are free to dislike it but you are the first one that I heard to say that a club beat has bigger quality than classical music

Top Bottom