Contact us

Humans and strange things around us

MalagaToledo

Banned
I wanted to discuss about flights. But I don't want to limit this topic. I want to talk abt injustices, some weird things life put on us..
Flights. Hundreds of buttons in cockpit. 2 copilots. Thank god its more than 1 pilot. God forbid he faints, I can't even imagine that scenario. Even with the most advanced technology, airplane accidents with tragic outcome are every day reality. I know u will say it's fastest and safest way, but humans are not perfect and sometimes its matter of technical mechanical failure. When it happens, then all those passangers...

My question is do you feel when u take off that u are approaching to God in the sense that its almost vertical take off angle. And till how many meters it becomes normal horizontal flight? Do you feel that vertical drop? Why do planes need to be so high. What about landing. What's worse. How many before the take off is over. Turbzlencies? Is it too loud engine like outside when plane is flying? Your experiences? "have you ever lost a luggage. Your experiences at check up, reservations, costs of your luggage. What's the best and cheapest airline? Are you ready to put your lives in hands of 2 pilots.

Last edited:

Ausesken

Who's got time to think about all those things when you have a friend to calm down and help relax because he's afraid of flying? Moreover, I like the taking off, it's a cool sensation. And anyway, I'm not constantly thinking I'll have a car accident or any other kind of accident, so it's the same with flights, train, etc. Btw, the other day I was nearly run over by a car (I was walking on the sidewalk, so it was not my fault).

Top Bottom