Contact us

How will your country vote?

LakZaNokte

so, what do you think, how will your country vote?

for :hr:
- let's face it, it is very likely that :ba::sl::rs::mk: will get points. yeah, yeah, we know... :D

- I believe :tr: will get points as well (just a wild guess cause turkish soap-operas are very popular here xrofl2 + song is good etc)

- I hope :ee::nl::sk: will get something as well (from those 3, I would put my money on :sk:)

Metafeller

Banned
Our 12 points already ready for Azerbaijan since 2008 :lol:
I think we will give good points to Netherlands and Bosnia.
And I guess Sweden will not take point in final. Just guess.
Finally Macedonia, will have good position in our scoreboard, I think.

Torrevieja

Sweden and Romania will have the 12 and 10 points from Spain. I'm sure of it.

Grinch

Semi 2

12 :ba: (only one I'm sure of)
10 :mk:
08 :ge:
07 :ua:
06 :no:
05 :nl:
04 :se:
03 :bg:
02 :rs:
01 :sl:

Something like that.

Interrail

I guess :rs: will give 12 to :hr: (well known singer + I've heard this song in media many times, ppl r used to it, it's not a hit, but it's known enough that ppl recognize it already).
We'll probably give good points to :mk:, :me: (:?), :ba:....Yeah, no surprise with ex-YU votes...:/
I think we might give some points to :ru:, :tr:, :no: and :se: too!
Jury will probably adore :it:.

emergencyroom

I think it's a toss up between Sweden and Denmark for Ireland's 12 points, seeing as we've given Denmark 12 points for the last three years!

Cooler

Banned
Uhh, Bosnian votes, well, ex-yu ofc. ^^ Then Turkey definitely (Islam brothers), maybe Sweden will grab some point, hmm... Romania also, I believe, there's a lot fans of Romanian music here in Bosnia, aaaand... I don't know anymore. ^^

as78

If Estonia and Lithuania will reach the final, then definitely get points from Latvia. They are in another semi-final, so there we will not be able to vote for them.
A lot of televotes will be to Russia, as there lives a lot of Russians who vote for their ethnic motherland, regardless of the entry . I am convinced that the jury will certainly give 0 points to Russia, what will come together, it is difficult to judge. Last year Latvia did not give points to Russia in the final. In the semi-final points to Russia (6-10) will be certainly, because there is less choice.
Usually points to go in the Nordic countries (Denmark, Sweden, Iceland). Since Sweden is one of favorites and is popular everywhere, I think will be points in the final. Ireland and Jedward reciewed points last year, I think more than average, so I supose they will get as well.
Last year, the maximum number of points obtained from Latvia in the final went to Italy (more thanks to the jury). I hope the same to be this year.

My prediction:
Semi-final 1: 12:dk: 10:is: 8:ie: 7:ru: 6:fi: 5:ch: 4:gr: 3:ro: 2:at: 1:be:
Final: 12:it: 10:ee: 8:se: 7:lt: 6:dk: 5:is: 4:uk: 3:ie: 2:ru: 1:de:

EvNickGR

Greece i think will give points to : Albania, Romania, Cyprus, Russia, Serbia, Fyrom. Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Portugal, Italy, Spain

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
And even though our country does not want, for us to solve all

Russia, Ukraine, Georgia (and may be Israel) - get a lot of points from Belarus (No matter what a song)

I hope that this year things will be different, and Belarus will give 12 points Sweden (all Belarusians for it)

Italy, Azerbaijan and Germany can count on the average scores

Gerly

I'm sure Estonia will give something to :se: maybe max points?
About others I have no idea. Probably something to Norway too.

CC92

But Germany always votes for Bosnia. XD I don't think this year will be an exception.

Actually we never have given points to a Bosnian entry that finished lower than #11 overall. I'd say we are pretty average supporters. Anyway, considering the channel the show will be broadcast on I expect the lower marks to be quite randomly distributed.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
I think Iceland, Finland, Norway, Estonia, Latvia, Russia and Lithuania (and may be Denmark) will give 12 points to Sweden.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
My country will vote in a tragic fashion as always... and it's obvious where our 12 points are going, providing they make the final. I'll be sat there sighing as it happens:(

Top Bottom