Contact us

How to watch Eurovision in UK?

Eerrddnnii

Hey, I moved to UK last year and I've never watched Eurovision here, so can anyone explain how can I watch it live next week? Do I have to watch it on TV or can I watch it live online on my laptop?
I know it's gonna air on BBC4 and BBC1 but will it also air online at the same time?

Chrisiam

The Semi-Finals will broadcast on BBC4 with the finals broadcasting on BBC1. You can watch them both on the BBC iPlayer as they go out live if you'd rather watch them on your laptop.

Chrisiam

Yes indeed! It will broadcast on the iPlayer at the exact time as on TV. On the night just go to the iplayer and click TV Guide, then click the channel you want to watch and then the Watch Live link and it'll load up the stream for you.

Eerrddnnii

Yes indeed! It will broadcast on the iPlayer at the exact time as on TV. On the night just go to the iplayer and click TV Guide, then click the channel you want to watch and then the Watch Live link and it'll load up the stream for you.
Okay, thanks! I will have to ask one of my flatmates permission to use their account.

Top Bottom