@lucian you forgot this map :lol:
artwork-mapping-stereotypes-01.jpg

Last edited:

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

goktengri

Banned
^And that is not normal...

It is well normal. They banned YouTube without democratic ways, they should consult the people's views.

Entering the YouTube is our right and we use it. Don't worry, we know what's bad or what's good for us. It is People's power. We depend our laws except dictatorial ones.

They tried so many times to ban YouTube, cause they knew we can enter there easily. But they failed. :lol: I think they should ban to Internet for that...

By the way, Their reasons for banning the YouTube that there are some videos which includes insults to Ataturk, maybe they're right but banning is not right way.

AlekS

Veteran
lol @ gas stealers.
it's NOT profitable for us at all, we would lose Russian gas and European contract as for transit so it makes no sense for any person with logic. Ukraine has the 3rd powerful transitional system in the world. The loss would be huge.

In any case Ukraine sued Gazprom and when it lost support on the West they "suddenly" became our best friend after that (even Russian officials faced that it was political crapfest before our elections in order to set up Yushchenko & Tymosenko). We saw Putin kissing, hugging and gigglng with Tymoshenko and talking like they are the best friends :lol:
Ukraine is not Latvia or Belarus, it's impossible to control us so much and change/abolish existing contracts whenever Gazprom wants + they shot themselves in the foot (they lost at least 20 billion euros because of losing us that year - Ukraine is the biggest consumer of the Russian gas xshrug ).

The new government surprisingly expressed their desire to decrease dependency of Russian gas - we signed contracts with other countries, we started renovating technologies on factories so Gazprom is even interested in good relationships now. As a result of that scandal - we increased the amount of our own gas, alternative sources, innovations etc and in the end we've got the least level of consuming of Russian gas during last 20 (!) years.
The moral to the story: instead of throwing crap and dividing countries better search for the ways how to collaborate. Right now Russia & Ukraine work together and I see more respect from the Russian side.
Instead of calling all Ukrainian a thieves (I heard that myself) Russian channels shoot promotional commercials about my country now.

Interrail

Hahah, maps r totally great. Lucky we.:uncharted: :lol:
LOL @ Lepa Brena, I can't believe someone remembers her :lol: xgoddess
I'm shocked youtube is banned in Turkey, if that's true.

Isabella

LOL at grandma's beach and drunks :lol:
And if I saw correct Croatia and Slovenia - "low class holidays" :lol: :lol: xrollinglol

Anjeza

:lol: @Western bully - I love Polska :)

Interrail

LOL @ Canada and Pussies :lol:

I think this one hasn't been in forum yet...
artwork-mapping-stereotypes-12.jpg

According to Russia :lol:

Top Bottom