Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
images

Thanks, really felt that xheart

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I've been feeling a bit... odd these past days. Actually this past week. I don't know the reason properly, but I've been on the urge of reliving some old ties and conversations. It's strange.

On the other hand, I have less than a month to finish my final paper and I'm just
DKz1Aaq.gif

DenizESC

Banned
No one:
Me every single exam: ''Wow I for sure failed this one hardcore smh, I barely did anything, shame on me''
Also me every single time: gets 90-100% grades dfsdjsdfjhsdfhj

I'm so damn insecure and judgemental of everything I do lmao I need to believe a bit more in myself.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
No one:
Me every single exam: ''Wow I for sure failed this one hardcore smh, I barely did anything, shame on me''

I'm so damn insecure and judgemental of everything I do lmao I need to believe a bit more in myself.

Every class has one you. :lol:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
No one:
We should be thankful you procrastinate every night on plug otherwise you would slay us all xheat
And to think the highest semester grade in my year (the average grade with all classes combined) is like 80% :lol: (16/20 for the french randoms passing by)

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Today would have been the 27th birthday of my friend. I've first met her in 2009 in another forum and she was a lovely lady. She had gone through a lot but she had overcome everything and was living the best time of her life. We were all so happy for her. Suddenly, in 2017, I received a message from her former boyfriend that she passed away due to a disease. I was paralyzed. Anxiety took over me. I still feel guilty for not being able to see her in her last moments (as she lived in another state). I am still afraid.

I've logged in on Facebook and got the notification that today is her birthday. The third one without her presence. And the more the years pass by, the more it hurts. Why her? Why was her life taken away from this world when she had finally got the happiness she always deserved?

Top Bottom