Contact us

How do you feel?

Ausesken

So my birthday is just around the corner and I planned to make a birthday cake, but as I am writing down the ingredients I am backing out because I imagine what the weight scale will show me in some days :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
So my birthday is just around the corner and I planned to make a birthday cake, but as I am writing down the ingredients I am backing out because I imagine what the weight scale will show me in some days :lol:

Calories don't count while in quarantine.

DenizESC

Banned
Me everyday dealing with the online university
134bac51019d858fc58b2951b87edd92.jpg

oh my, this one hits too close home for me xcry btw on that assignment I spoke of, I mailed the teacher if I could get an extension and she said it is practically impossible to change the date, like there is no way around it as it is how the system is programmed lol so I can forget it. But then the next day we got a mail that we get 1 week extra by the university.

EylA9vMmNc6SZ6atIIJXcLhup-NtsTITQIUEoLW104aIRZipN9OLVY3XrSDkCHGDAm3m1-WUF-S2zcd2qIzYqOZMap-lPV6gVGTKLSjrXlSv-RQsuueNUS1VMwIqxUHN7ecPVVXKLOnCxgRBXE1MhqJzNg

that bitchs definitely cancelled,

Last edited:

Brandt

A friend talked to me about her marriage issues and asked me if it was wise to go for a divorce. I said she should go for whatever makes her truly happy. She indeed decided to divorce but drew all attention on me by saying she "followed my encouraging suggestions" which sounds like it was my idea to consider a divorce. What the actual fuck

Last edited:

lilka

Bored doing the remote teaching (primary school), but instead of devouring lots of food, I decided to do some ab workouts with Chloe Ting.

Ausesken

I’m not a queen, obviously. So I guess I prefer to stay in the shadow as a vulgar peasant, but my family, friends, and everything I need will follow me. No need to be a queen.

Top Bottom