Contact us

How do you feel?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
mood:

You won, Corona. Enjoy the pandemic, I hope it makes you very happy. Dear Lord, what a sad little virus. You've ruined my year, completely, so you could spread yourself around the world but I hope now you manage to mutate some grace and decorum because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.

British people may get the reference.

if not, enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXai3HCMV3E

Nicholas123

Well, sometimes i think this is all a bad dream i will soon wake up from. This mess we experience feels like it's straight out of a nightmare. The deaths, the quarantine, the people who are locked in their claustrophobic appartments, the police on the streets asking you why you are out, the people who look terrified if you "dare"to wipe your nose in public, the health systems that are ready to collapse, the employees, who are unable to work and only God knows how they manage financially, the friends who don't want to visit. I'm afraid that when this chaos comes to an end, we may have survived corona, but we 'll have been deeply traumatised by this experience and human contact will never be the same again. This is something that scares me and not in an abstract/philosophical way, but in a very concrete and clear one : people not wanting to be close to you, cause they'll be afraid that you will hurt them.

P.S. Ok, i think i wrote too much. I guess i'm having a bad night. :mrgreen:

Last edited:

DenizESC

Banned
GIRLS,

I literally dreamt of a little bat and I was petting it and tickling it under it's wing (IDK WHY) and then that thing SCREECHED at me and showed his teeth and I woke up laughing bcs I knew immediately = corona hysteria lmfao.

No contact is killing me and I've been sitting inside for too long i need a beach party or someth.

mauve

Veteran
I know I said it enough here in this thread. My dad passed away last month and a world collapsed inside me. It is hard to believe he is gone. THIS forum sort of kept me alive AND my joy to know ESC is coming in May. Now even that was ripped away in a cruel way. I feel completely down. :cry:
Thank you, Corona, for ruining the year for me and for so many others.

ESC94

I know I said it enough here in this thread. My dad passed away last month and a world collapsed inside me. It is hard to believe he is gone. THIS forum sort of kept me alive AND my joy to know ESC is coming in May. Now even that was ripped away in a cruel way. I feel completely down. :cry:
Thank you, Corona, for ruining the year for me and for so many others.

I know exactly how you feel. First the death of my father, then the cancellation this years ESC. The only thing I´m still looking forward and where I´m hoping it to happen is the concert at the end of June in Munich I´m planning to visit. :confused:

mauve

Veteran
I know exactly how you feel. First the death of my father, then the cancellation this years ESC. The only thing I´m still looking forward and where I´m hoping it to happen is the concert at the end of June in Munich I´m planning to visit. :confused:
I am truly hoping that in June things will have calmed down a little, But i somehow doubt it. But let's keep together here, it helps so much talking to you! xrunhug

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Corona is a bitch, this we can all agree. It's basically stripping me of everything I love and made my birthday the worst day of the year so far.

My mother more and more on the verge of submitting a divorce, confinement, not going to uni, not be able to train anymore, or even take a walk in the mountains, I can live with that, it's a small sacrifice to pay. People had worse, I don't have the right to be whiny when me and my family are healthy and not a victim to the virus (yet).
However, it's threatening my summer plans and I'm not ready for that, not at all.

In July I should work for 3 weeks in a summer camp, with a team I met 2 years ago and love with all my heart. This summer is certainly the last we can all spend together because next year we'll either have a job or an internship. We already can't see each other the rest of the year, not be able to meet in July would be, hugh, devastating. Gosh, I have tears in my eyes just thinking about the possibility, I never thought I would get so much attached to these guys.
I'm usually an optimist, but this time I can only prepare for the worst

@mauve and @everyone I'm sending you all the love you deserve xlove

And reading all your talks about family and whatnot kinda made me want to reach to one of my grandmother more. I'm her only grandchild, she loves me a lot and does a lot for me, but I never reciprocate it. I never felt a strong connection to her, I always was a little annoyed by her presence. She's 85 now, she won't be around for long, she deserves better from me.

Last edited:

mauve

Veteran
Corona is a bitch, this we can all agree. It's basically stripping me of everything I love and made my birthday the worst day of the year so far.

My mother more and more on the verge of submitting a divorce, confinement, not going to uni, not be able to train anymore, or even take a walk in the mountains, I can live with that, it's a small sacrifice to pay. People had worse, I don't have the right to be whiny when me and my family are healthy and not a victim to the virus (yet).
However, it's threatening my summer plans and I'm not ready for that, not at all.

In July I should work for 3 weeks in a summer camp, with a team I met 2 years ago and love with all my heart. This summer is certainly the last we can all spend together because next year we'll either have a job or an internship. We already can't see each other the rest of the year, not be able to meet in July would be, hugh, devastating. Gosh, I have tears in my eyes just thinking about the possibility, I never thought I would get so much attached to these guys.
I'm usually an optimist, but this time I can only prepare for the worst

@mauve and @everyone I'm sending you all the love you deserve xlove

And reading all your talks about family and whatnot kinda made me want to reach to one of my grandmother more. I'm her only grandchild, she loves me a lot and does a lot for me, but I never reciprocate it. I never felt a strong connection to her, I always was a little annoyed by her presence. She's 85 now, she won't be around for long, she deserves better from me.

I can feel with you. Still the camp might come true for you, I keep my fingers crossed (and my toes also in that case). It's just that noone really knows what will come. Will Corona mess our lives up longer? I hope it doesn't. Love to you back! xlove

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Today I went outside for the first time in days (I've been at home since 10 March lol yes it's not that long i know) to do some shopping. We have such a beautiful weather right now, the best part of spring, with flowers everywhere and not too warm/hot. I realized we've kind of taken so many things for granted. We don't have police on street asking where are you going yet, but soon we will. I feel like I'm going crazy inside and I don't know why, it's so ironic because in the past I've stayed at home just fine. This year was supposed my year of going outside more & try new things. And I was looking forward to so many things too. Fuck you, COVID-19.

At least I have this forum, the best mental remedy in these trying times. xlove Love you all

LastDreamer

Banned
In my case the posting on forums looks like masochism or/and bad habit.

Dessi

I feel just fine. :) I work at home since I'm an "extreme high risk person".
I have food in my fridge and even more food in my freezer.
I have all my medicine for 3 months forward...
I've got a television, a computer and cellular phone....
And I have a warm bed to sleep in. :D
Everything is fine... xheartxrose

r3gg13

It has been a crazy time in San Diego, CA. I’ve never seen my neighborhood so quiet and empty. It feels so surreal. Our area is typically very vibrant and filled with people, but now it’s just so bare.

My husband and are doing well. My husband works from home now, and only meets clients online. All of my classes are now online, and clinic appointments are cancelled for the time being since my field is mainly elective and non-essential care. As a matter of fact some of my professors are now helping with the covid-19 workforce while their own clinics are closed.

We are fortunate to have what we have and still have relative stability in such trying times. It will get worse before it gets better.

Please continue washing your hands for 20 seconds, follow social distancing protocols and keep updated with local agencies.

mauve

Veteran
I am doing fine as well. I like going out, but I also like doing many things at home. I paint, play guitar, care for my mom ... and I only go out to buy food. I am relaxed. :)

Ausesken

I'm really satisfied with the e-reader I ordered xheya I have always prefered physical books, turning page, touching them, seeing how every day I am closer to the end, etc. However, since I don't have enough space for them because my shelves are already full, I decided it was time to get used to e-books XD. Less of reading experience, but less money and much less space needed in exchange.

Top Bottom