Contact us

How do you feel?

DenizESC

Banned
@DenizESC until you think you want this forum to be a nice site to spend your time in, and not a focus of fights or disappointments with other people, so you stop wondering 'what did they mean with that??? it's about me??? xangry' :lol: <--- that was me, and trust me, life is much more pitiful for those who get offended every day and take seriously everything they are told, than for those that don't give a damn.
yes online it is just very hard sometimes to understand. But y'know maybe one time you happen to be right and an actual douchebag responds to you, this can happen online too. I think best thing is to try to be fully transparent and simply ask :D yes it might seem weird but at least no one would hold grudges for misunderstanding someone else.

Ausesken

yes online it is just very hard sometimes to understand. But y'know maybe one time you happen to be right and an actual douchebag responds to you, this can happen online too. I think best thing is to try to be fully transparent and simply ask :D yes it might seem weird but at least no one would hold grudges for misunderstanding someone else.
Well I wouldn't ask anything if I know the other person is actually a douchebag that would never admit they are being offensive :lol: it's wasting your time. Otherwise, it's always good to be honest with the others, but most importantly, firstly it's good we don't take disagreements or comments we don't like as a personal attack, unless it's too obvious XD

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Looks like I missed some drama :lol:

Yes you proper missed it all, Deniz got arrested by the CIA for threatening to join saudi terrorists to bring down the west, and all because hes jealous hes not elite enough to enjoy the wonder that is Yodel It. Rainy snatched Olga's weave and set it on fire, and in response Olga hacked the forum system and deleted his account. Ana was announced as the San Marino entry but Serhat thought it was him so now there is a bounty on her head. Oh also, MalagaToledo shit talked Romania so Gera grabbed the nearest knife and is on his way to put a pocket in his face. Its all gone on and you missed every second of it.

mauve

Veteran
My dad died two days ago. He had problems with his kidney and had his first dialysis. It failed and his heart stopped beating. I have to add, he was 91. He had a fullfilling life, but still, his death came very suddenly. It was such a shock for me and my brother and my mom. I am so heart-broken, I can't say it in words. I loved him so dearly. I cry my eyes out. At the same time I try to honor the time I had with him and all the remembrances. I know that it will take much, much time until I am not heart-broken anymore. And for the sake of my dad, I will not retreat into my shell (he wouldn't have wanted that). So I will continue to be here in this forum without taking time out. I might have bad days when I my emotions won't allow me to be here, but I try hard to continue my daily life.

Ausesken

My dad died two days ago. He had problems with his kidney and had his first dialysis. It failed and his heart stopped beating. I have to add, he was 91. He had a fullfilling life, but still, his death came very suddenly. It was such a shock for me and my brother and my mom. I am so heart-broken, I can't say it in words. I loved him so dearly. I cry my eyes out. At the same time I try to honor the time I had with him and all the remembrances. I know that it will take much, much time until I am not heart-broken anymore. And for the sake of my dad, I will not retreat into my shell (he wouldn't have wanted that). So I will continue to be here in this forum without taking time out. I might have bad days when I my emotions won't allow me to be here, but I try hard to continue my daily life.

I'm sorry for your loss :( I really hope this forum and its people can bring to you a little of joy and entertainment in the forthcoming weeks.

ESC94

@mauve

I know how you feel, because I´ll experience this situation soon. My father was diagnosed with colon cancer about four years ago, and on Thursday the doctors told him there´s no chance of healing. They don´t know how much time he has left but they can only make this as "pleasant" as possible, but not stop it anymore.

Even though I had a bad feeling for quite some time already, I always hoped for the best, and now knowing that your father will die in the near future is pretty devastating for me. :(:cry:

Romeo

I feel like shit!

Today Caroline Flack took her own life. I know how it feels to be in that position. You just want to end it. You don't want to leave people behind and worry about how they will react but you simply cannot go on. I cried out for help and I got it and that's why I am still here. Caroline didn't feel she could reach out and ended her own life.

Depression / Mental Health / Bipolar / etc. is an invisible illness but we need to speak out and help each other

#RIPCarolineFlack
PRC_138510507.jpg

mauve

Veteran
Tha
@mauve

I know how you feel, because I´ll experience this situation soon. My father was diagnosed with colon cancer about four years ago, and on Thursday the doctors told him there´s no chance of healing. They don´t know how much time he has left but they can only make this as "pleasant" as possible, but not stop it anymore.

Even though I had a bad feeling for quite some time already, I always hoped for the best, and now knowing that your father will die in the near future is pretty devastating for me. :(:cry:
Thank you for sharing your emotions. I can feel with you so much. In my case, my dad was very old (he got me very late) and he wasn't at a doctor or took any medicine for 70 (!) years. He felt well untill three months ago. Then suddenly he became weak, had nom appetite and so we finally took him to the hospital a week ago and it was just too late. I never expected it because with the dialysis we thought his situation would become better. His death were really sudden. We weren't prepared at all. It really hurts hard. Once I cry, then I am okay, then I see things of my dad and my tears well up again. Today all I feel is complete emptiness. I know that with time it will become better, but right now it's just unreal that he is not here anymore. Thank you for everyone for being here.
And Ausesken is absolutely right when she says: "I really hope this forum and its people can bring to you a little of joy and entertainment in the forthcoming weeks." I need to do this. It's a good balance for my dark emotional world right now. xheart

ESC94

Tha

Thank you for sharing your emotions. I can feel with you so much. In my case, my dad was very old (he got me very late) and he wasn't at a doctor or took any medicine for 70 (!) years. He felt well untill three months ago. Then suddenly he became weak, had nom appetite and so we finally took him to the hospital a week ago and it was just too late. I never expected it because with the dialysis we thought his situation would become better. His death were really sudden. We weren't prepared at all. It really hurts hard. Once I cry, then I am okay, then I see things of my dad and my tears well up again. Today all I feel is complete emptiness. I know that with time it will become better, but right now it's just unreal that he is not here anymore. Thank you for everyone for being here.
And Ausesken is absolutely right when she says: "I really hope this forum and its people can bring to you a little of joy and entertainment in the forthcoming weeks." I need to do this. It's a good balance for my dark emotional world right now. xheart

I´m very sorry for you. You wrote that he was pretty healthy until some time ago?? Then this must have felt like someone punching in your stomach, right??

I´m also kinda scared that I will get cancer at some point in my life as well. You should know that this was sadly not the first case of cancer in my family, especially my fathers side is affected by this. Both of my grandfathers had this kind of cancer as well, they didn´t survive. One of my aunts (sister of my father) died in 2018 due to esophageal cancer and her son (my cousin) is having testicular cancer.

I´m sometimes really wondering why this sh*t is happeing to my family?? What have we done?? :(:cry:

Last edited:

mauve

Veteran
I´m very sorry for you. You wrote that he was pretty healthy until some time ago?? Then this must have felt like a someone punching in your stomach, right??

I´m also kinda scared that I will get cancer at some point in my life as well. You should know that this was sadly not the first case of cancer in my family, especially my fathers side is affected by this. Both of my grandfathers had this kind of cancer as well, they didn´t survive. One of my aunts (sister of my father) died in 2018 due to esophageal cancer and her son (my cousin) is having testicular cancer.

I´m sometimes really wondering why this sh*t is happeing to my family?? What have we done?? :(:cry:
My mom almost died three years ago. She has problems with her lungs and has since three years a tracheostoma. She needs artificial respiration at night. She has 24-hours-care by nurses. The family of one of these male nurses has also a history of cancer. the males get mostly stomach cancer. And he (he's 29) is also afraid that his fate will be the same. This hereditary sickness is terrible, but I also know of some cases where it doesn't happen. Sometimes the bond / fate is cut and it doesn't reach you. Living with such a fear isn't easy, but maybe you are afraid in vain. I truly hope the best for your dad that he is able to leave without pain. Even when it sounds banal, be strong and be there for your dad the time he is still here. xkiss

Romeo

I'm feeling old!

It's my Birthday... I'm almost 100. My letter from the queen will be arriving soon. Granted this is a slight exaggeration but I still feel and act like I'm 16 haha

theditz83

Veteran
I'm feeling old!

It's my Birthday... I'm almost 100. My letter from the queen will be arriving soon. Granted this is a slight exaggeration but I still feel and act like I'm 16 haha

Happy birthday buddy! And I totally get you - I honestly feel like I got to my 21st birthday and then stopped aging... My birth certificate tells a different story however and in just over a week I'll be reminded of exactly how old I am by everyone :lol:

Romeo

Happy birthday buddy! And I totally get you - I honestly feel like I got to my 21st birthday and then stopped aging... My birth certificate tells a different story however and in just over a week I'll be reminded of exactly how old I am by everyone :lol:

That glorious moment when people remind you of your age :rolleyes:

Top Bottom