Contact us

How do you feel?

Ausesken

All my family and me are sick xpuke and I feel a bit dehydrated despite I try to drink some water every several minutes. I seriously hate throwing up, so I hope we recover soon.

Sandy

I hope you will get well soon. Make sure to have plenty of water and a good rest .. and even if not feel like it eat well ..

Ausesken

I wish I could go back in time, or at least I wish I'll be able to make the right decisions from now on and lock forever those doors that brought me nowhere.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
omg, I've literally just has the fright of my life. The drive way gates started shaking like mad and the security lights were coming on, so I started fretting that someone was trying to break in. I wake up the house to go check with me and it turns out the really bad storm of the decade we have atm has blown all the recycling bins over and the wind is strong enough to move our wheelie bin from it's place and down the drive and into the gate blowing stuff ALL over. :lol: You can't imagine the sense of relief I had that a murderer wasn't trying to break in to kill us and just some recycling and rubbish. :lol:

DenizESC

Banned
I'm done with being made out to look delusional, crazy and like a problem again, when clearly certain people are always around when I act that way and it was all ok before that. It gets me pissed I apologize to get a 'Im sorry u were offended' type of apology back. My points are valid and you can disagree on certain issues but you don't refer to people of an entire nation that way, at least not in front of me. I don't have to tolerate that or associate and be nice with them because they're friends with a friend. No, that person always talks in ways that make me feel uncomfortable and it seems they know it. So I think it's fair for me to completely ignore them from here... No hard feelings.

@anaraqueen

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I'm done with being made out to look delusional, crazy and like a problem again, when clearly certain people are always around when I act that way and it was all ok before that. It gets me pissed I apologize to get a 'Im sorry u were offended' type of apology back. My points are valid and you can disagree on certain issues but you don't refer to people of an entire nation that way, at least not in front of me. I don't have to tolerate that or associate and be nice with them because they're friends with a friend. No, that person always talks in ways that make me feel uncomfortable and it seems they know it. So I think it's fair for me to completely ignore them from here... No hard feelings.

@anaraqueen
proud of you boo ❤ keep being this angel

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
i hate how people worship other people to the point of justifying something that is OBVIOUSLY wrong (aka bullying) just because they don't like the person who was bullied

reminds me so much of school and my early teen years which were the absolute worst on my life thank you

DenizESC

Banned
So me and @AshleyWright went on the Jerry Springer show to finally 'solve' our recent issues bcs that's what you do ofc in Jerry Springer.

First 02:30 is irelevant Ashley talking, you can skip.
02:38 Queen (me) enters
04:24 body paint fight to solve the issues, because thats what normal ppl do.
08:10 Queen @anaraqueen enters with some words of support to me

Last edited:

Ausesken

What I don't like of forums, chats, etc., is that you don't know exactly the tone the others are using, and they don't know the tone you are using either. So every now and then it happens that someone thinks you are somehow attacking them or being rude/mean because they can't see your face, hear your voice, to realise that you are saying it in a good mood or that you are joking. Not even with smilies.

Ausesken

@DenizESC until you think you want this forum to be a nice site to spend your time in, and not a focus of fights or disappointments with other people, so you stop wondering 'what did they mean with that??? it's about me??? xangry' :lol: <--- that was me, and trust me, life is much more pitiful for those who get offended every day and take seriously everything they are told, than for those that don't give a damn.

Top Bottom