Happy about Barcelona 2022 Winter Olympic Games Candidature xsman xwave1

P.S. Nice to be back EurovisionUK xwave

Not really happy about that :lol:

GO ZARAGOZA-PIRINEOS 2022!!! :geek:

ithanspain

ParadiseES said:

I'll be very happy if this competition between the cities goes in a fair play way. Without disputes between territories. However If Barcelona couldn't win, I'll be really glad if Zaragoza can.

I hope you think think the same ;)

ParadiseES

ithanspain said:
ParadiseES said:

I'll be very happy if this competition between the cities goes in a fair play way. Without disputes between territories. However If Barcelona couldn't win, I'll be really glad if Zaragoza can.

I hope you think think the same ;)

Yeah, I think the same. But people in Aragón are feeling upset now, cause Jaca withdrew its appliance for the winter olympics when Barcelona applied for 1992, not to steal prominence to Barcelona. So we'd have expected the same from Barcelona this time.
And there are also people who think this has been made in an arrogant way, like if Barcelona would like to organize everything after having their chance in 1992 (that's thought not only here, but also in other parts of Spain and even in Catalonia, as I read in the Catalan press ;) )

And about disputes between territories....... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dear, this is Spain, there's always disputes between territories for everything, otherwise this wouldn't be Spain :lol:
And there's already many other disputes, so I don't care for one else :lol:
I just hope the disputes will be between the territories, not between the people from each land :)

ithanspain

ParadiseES said:
Yeah, I think the same. But people in Aragón are feeling upset now, cause Jaca withdrew its appliance for the winter olympics when Barcelona applied for 1992, not to steal prominence to Barcelona. So we'd have expected the same from Barcelona this time.
And there are also people who think this has been made in an arrogant way, like if Barcelona would like to organize everything after having their chance in 1992 (that's thought not only here, but also in other parts of Spain and even in Catalonia, as I read in the Catalan press ;) )

And about disputes between territories....... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dear, this is Spain, there's always disputes between territories for everything, otherwise this wouldn't be Spain :lol:
And there's already many other disputes, so I don't care for one else :lol:
I just hope the disputes will be between the territories, not between the people from each land :)

Yeah, I think too, that how Mayor announce the bid for the Olympic Games was a bit arrogant. No one knows his intentions. As I've heard cause maybe party mates should had persuaded him to not take part on the bidding.

I think what occured on 1992 couldn't be compared nowadays. In 1992 Barcelona win the OOGG but Jaca in the next it take part failed also three more times. I think, that If Jaca had failed several times is maybe cause it has important problems that IOC see that couldn't overlook. Is not fair say that Barcelona has already celebrate the Olympic Games...You think that Barcelona couldn't celebrate another Games unless many other spanish cities has celebrated.

Maybe this is one of the reason Barcelona bid for Winter not for Summer cause Madrid hasn't celebrated and if Barcelona celebrated again or bid for it...The discomfort and annoyance in Spain will be the largest in years.

Howeve I've watched how AragoneseTV talk about the fact and it make me sad, cause atack the other I think is not the way. Some of them talk about Catalan people in a bad way, you know what I'm talking about.

Good luck for both and PEACE AND LOVE xcheers ("y el plus pal salón" :lol: )

Alexu

I feel exhausted, after three days of going at the dentist :roll: :(

@ithanspain: I also cut my hair today :D

Isabella

I'm bored, what a horrible day :(
My head is falling apart all day and I also have to go to the dentist tomorrow but I'm afraid :(
I hate dentist :evil:. And also my exams are this week.

Top Bottom