Contact us

How are you preparing for ESC?

sannerz

The Big Deal is that i had Cable-Satelite to watch at my home and you won't...:lol::lol: you can watch on Eurovision.tv or some linksgiven of some TV EBU stations as well. The event will start at 1:00 PM - Miami hour :)

No, I have satellite that broadcasts TRT(Turkey), BiH Mix(Bosnia), HRT(Croatia), and TVR(Romania). So I'm set. :p
And the event starts at 3:00 PM in Miami time. (;

CPV4931

I will watch the semis with my family an some nice food & drinks.

Joyride

I watch the semis all on my own (my hubby isn't that interested in the show) but on Saturday I'm expecting a bunch of friends to watch the show and celebrate it. I will make some yummy dishes, a kind of finger food, so we won't starve during the final. ;)

Wouldn't it be fun if everyone took some photos showing him or her celebrating - to post and share with us later? I'd like to see!

Last edited:

lucian-crusher

Last night was just amazing! I startef shaking when Maja was on stage, and on :ro: I couldn't even breathe, I don't remember to much from those performances. I recovered only when :lv: began :lol:

And I was so happy to see us in the second envelope and when I saw the Slovenian flag I screamed and I was like ,,OMG! Both Maja and Hotel FM!" for a coupler of minutes! :lol:

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
I'll be watching from home, probably with a bottle of Pepsi beside me and something to munch on. I might bake cinnamon rolls or something tasty!

Top Bottom