Contact us

House-Dance Music Contest 4 - accepting entries

apocalexxnow

It's never too early to open the topic :) Anyone is welcome to join :)

Deadline - 02.12

I probably won't make a big show like before, but I'll try not to disappoint you :)

AlekS

Veteran
^
- you can enter a remix or some song performed by a DJ. Or any heavily dance oriented performer (Colonia or Inna for instance).
- no time limit, it can be older than 8 months.
- original performer can be from your country OR a person who remixed the song.
- any style/genre, not necessary house ;)
- voting is in the usual ESC style.
- you should send 2 entries per 1 contest.

:D Ukraine has already sent its entries. Come on guys, show us what you've got :cool: We need more countries :D

apocalexxnow

Yup, Poland joined and so did Ukraine :) Not 1 day since the topic is open and we already have 2 countries with confirmed entries :) With the 2 most secure countries BG and RO and the two more NOR and DNM and why not another returnee, we'll have a thrilling 4th edition :)

94ayd

Well, it would be best if somebdoy PMed the ones that haven't returned. At least they may find out why they've been absent and maybe when they are planning to return if they are. :lol:

We've had:
Australia
Croatia
Japan
Netherlands
Russia
Spain

apocalexxnow

Australia, Russia will return in the future, when they have more time :)
Spain would probably return too.
I haven't spoken to Netherlands, Japan or Croatia, but I think Netherlands would return soon, since they have LOTS of potential, I'd put Japan in Spain's column and I don't rely much on Croatia's return :/

No Name

Yay! Fortunately it seems that the "RSC-crisis", which the contest has been suffering from in this edition, is only of a temporary matter. With new countries signing up, and perhaps a few returns, RSC can start regaining power. Speaking of participating countries for this edition the contest has been experiencing a near-death experience.

Hopefully we'll have an amazing 4th edition! Denmark is in for sure.

I won't be in this contest but Emre is really coming with a good song :) By the way,why does everyone send two songs instead of one?

apocalexxnow

Yup, Turkey should come in with 2 entries, just like everyone else :) We want to keep the ESC voting system and for that we need more than 12 songs each competition. Besides, it means we get more songs and if RSC dies sometime in the future, we will have gotten twice the ammount of great songs we'd get otherwise :)

apocalexxnow

One week left for you to choose 2 dancy tracks from your country and send them to me for RSC 4 :) So far we have Ukraine, Poland and Turkey!

Top Bottom