Contact us

Hottest men and women of ESC 2021

Remisan

I can hardly judge who the hottest man is, because I am a lesbian.
It is also difficult for me to judge who is the hottest woman, because I prefer androgynous women.

But I have Stendhal's syndrome ^^ And I can appreciate the aesthetics :mrgreen:

Men

1. Damiano David. The reason why I looked like an idiot in my first post in the Italian topic, it was only after watching his photos "is he even real?" xcrazy
He was lucky and unlucky at the same time with his appearance. Unlucky, because he is clearly pursued by inadequate fans, and because some people notice only beauty, but do not notice that he is also a good, progressive and talented person (I read the interview).

5d1364af2353.jpg

2. Ethan Torchio. He is really handsome guy. Maybe not like a damn work of art , but like a beautiful living person. He makes a very pleasant impression when he speaks - he is intelligent and sweet.
x-factor-chi-e-ethan-torchio-dei-maneskin-vita-privata-musica-fidanzata-mercoledi-tumblr-pldx7amzjp1tf25zj-1280-556x600-1.jpg

Also worthy of mention are the beautiful eyes of Tornike Kipiani, Uku and Joel Hokka. Tusse, Jendrik, Thomas and Tix are very cute. Vincent Bueno has a good looks

Women

1. Samira Efendi. Because she has the most charming smile xheart
600_efendi-samira.jpg
84c578e7dc92.jpg

2. Victoria di Angelis. She is very energetic, bold and bright.
702fc73656ae.jpg

3. Barbara Pravi :love:

Barbara-Pravi-France-6.jpg

Stefania, Eden, Roxen and Victoria (from Bulgaria) are really cute girls. Katerina Pavlenko and Geike Arnaert - very interesting expressive faces.

Last edited:

heke1988

I am straight, so I go only for top 5 women:

1. Albina
Albina-1000x600.jpg

2. Anxhela Peristeri

anxhela-730x440.jpg

3. Barbara Pravi

Barbara-Pravi-1024x575.jpg

4. Efendi

efendi-672x372.jpg

5. Ksenija

125428019_838376800311808_7926027567021462093_n.jpg

lasse braun

you can find my no.1 female choice already at #42. xheart
as heteroman it is a little bit difficult with other males but my choice of 2021 is clearly the italian singer (or maybe the drummer? :D) - he has a face like david! (michelangelo)
a very unique face with his nose - i like since my teentime faces with a unique nose - you know what i mean - same with greek or italy women - a bigger nose is not ugly for me - it gives a face an unique characteristic look!
but that's only me... (lasse has a normal standard nose)
second after #42 is the italian girl at the bass. xheart

Remisan

a very unique face with his nose - i like since my teentime faces with a unique nose - you know what i mean - same with greek or italy women - a bigger nose is not ugly for me - it gives a face an unique characteristic look!
If you are talking about Damiano (vocalist), then he has a rather thin nose with a pronounced hump. I find these noses to be the most beautiful.
My nose is also, alas, not like that :cry:

Ezio

Veteran
This song contest is not the sexiest edition of all times, but Anxhela is quite a stunner, like most Albanian women. (The Illyrian genome is blessed and highly favoured). And Uku is also quite easy on the eye.

Nienor

Ana Soklič has a very specific beauty and I find her very beautiful. I think it would suit her much better to have a powerful rock song and she would have more dark/sexy look on stage. I don't think the pure white churchy look/style she is going for suits her. Such a pity, she could have done so much better with her looks and her voice in Eurovision.

Ana-Soklic-Voda-Slovenia-Eurovision-2020.jpg

aNA-SOKLI%C4%8C.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Ana.jpg

4e7bd49a6b3bc7eb0b1ed57a908e5335.jpg

163fe9d3fd4b30442084ed9ec84fd5eb.jpg

dogmeat

Let me be honest. Every year I struggle to find attractive women in ESC because all pictures of them have them wearing ridiculous amounts of makeup xgaah I would love to live in a society that doesn't require women to cover their faces in public.

mauve

Veteran
Let me be honest. Every year I struggle to find attractive women in ESC because all pictures of them have them wearing ridiculous amounts of makeup xgaah I would love to live in a society that doesn't require women to cover their faces in public.
FINALLY someone saying this! Even though I like men, I adore women who don't look like clowns with too much make-up. Natural appearance is the most beautiful thing!

Remisan

And, well, by the way, I forgot to add that there is also stage make-up (bright, so that it is noticeable from a distance) and artistic make-up (patterns on the face, deliberately bright colored shadows, etc.), I like it.

I don't like only everyday multi-layered makeup, which greatly distorts the face.

Iker

Veteran
Have you seen Blas Canto's pictures with him wearing only underwear?

So hot. That handsome face and that package combo, lol.

Top Bottom