Contact us

Hottest guys of the ESC 2015

southernstars

HAHA I had to re-visit this thread and I wasn't disappointed. Love all these comments, gives me something to laugh about after all the Italy-Sweden emotions on here! D:

As for Snog / Marry / Avoid, here is my version....

Snog: Philip Thornhill (lead singer of Anti Social Media). Oh my god I have such a thing for redheads....!!!

Marry: Måns or Stig :D xheart

Avoid: Václav. Not only because the rabid fangirls here would be after my own head, but because he's not really my type :p

hawadharma

Poor Ray. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alaska49

for all of the flaws in this year's contest at least it was easily the best one for hot guys, it's hard to even decide a top 5

1- gianluca ginoble
2- dominic muhrer
3- mans zelmerlow
4- vaclav noid barta
5- vaidas baumila

and there are a lot more it's unreal. such a stark contrast from last year that had sebalter and pretty much nobody else

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Snog - Loic Nottet xheat
Marry - Gianluca Ginoble xheat
Avoid - Stig Rasta :?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Kairit

Snog: Gianluca Ginoble. Heck, if we're at it, all of Il Volo really.
Marry: Måns (He has a dog!! And it's a Lab! xlove And he loves him!.. I can't say no to Messi)
Avoid: Eduard & Vaidas (no thanks)

Befriend: John Karayiannis

Also somehow have Loïc in my life. :D

tuorem

Snog: Václav
Marry: Václav
Avoid: Måns

Even though he's not totally my type, I guess Václav would fit the purpose :mrgreen: (and he's Czech, which is a plus) considering the bunch of guys we had this year. The others leave me cold tbh. If I could add a "Hug and a kiss on the cheek" category, that would be Michele Perniola no contest :D He's so cute.

greece

Well I don't really find any person hot. But tbh Gianluca is the most adorable person. Even when he is serious he is still cute, but when he smiles... he probably has the best smile I have ever seen xheart Ignazio is a real sweetheart and Piero is very handsome too (if you see him with other glasses he is like another person).
Apart from Il Volo, Loic is cute too, but not with the short hair. And Mans ofc isn't ugly but he is pretty old for me he isn't old he is just old for my age k? :)

Brandt

No matter snog or marry, those guys xheat I probably wouldn't reject.

2vnvg0j.png

BONUS:

aNDdBrK.png

Kairit

HAHAHA awww, he's actually pretty cute... and apparently he likes video games, so he must be a bit of a nerd, love that! xheart

Lmao yeah no, I do actually love John/Giannis. :D And he is cute. I'd date him. He just seems like the best friend that you'd love to have to chill and hang out with to me. He's a very cool guy. Would be awesome to be friends with him. :D

r3gg13

Oh gosh, Stig has grown on me a lot. How could I have been so blind? He's so handsome in such an unconventional way; his vibe is definite plus.

Top Bottom