Contact us

Hosts Eurovision 2022

sucof

For me :

Michelle Hunzicker and Pierfrancesco Favino

5cb701419c74c5d32abbb7ae16cad137.jpg

Last edited:

iwanna belovewithyou

Questa è una delle combinazioni meno credibili che chiunque potrebbe inventare :LOL:
Tey are very similiar both from rich and powerful family, their family pay for give them some job, but both two Elettra and Tomasso dont know nothing 0 study in music, 0 talent but prove if you are very very rich in Italy you can do everthing you want, maybe their rich family pay to rai for this job too.

Mainshow

Veteran
According to RAI's director, the hosts will be announced AFTER Sanremo

Source: wiwibloggs

goncalovieira

Laura Pausini should be the representative of Italy instead of the host role.

Mainshow

Veteran
Italian news outlets are going crazy right now (as far as I can observe it witout understanding Italian).

Rumor has it that Tiziano Ferro will be hosting Eurovision!

Personally, I think that would be incredible! - He´s a very good-looking and well-established artist and could also be part of the interval act. Also, he is still somehow known by some foreign viewers.

Flamenkax

In the swimming pool, always stayin' cool

Ezio

Veteran
Tiziano Ferro was horrible on Drag Race Italia. His endless logorrhea puts me asleep

IRmT1j8.gif

Krishoes

According to Adnkronos agency (don't know if it's relatable sources tho), the hosts would be Alessandro Cattelan and Laura Pausini, maybe with Mika which is still unsure 100% if i'm right. The official announcement would happen during Sanremo's second night, where Pausini will be held as a guest.

Together with ANSA, Adnkronos is the main Italian press agency in Italy, for this reason all the media in Italy yesterday reported the news giving it for certain after they published it, we can rely on them.

Chiarina

Not the only one, I think he could be a terrific host tbh
Mika would definitely be a great host, I loved the show Stasera casa Mika that he did here in Italy. If he weren't as negative as he's been in the past about esc I would be really excited to have him as a host. I just imagine him being his usual animated and enthusiastic self on stage and in the back of my mind thinking "they must pay you really well to be this excited about Eurovision"

A-lister

Veteran
Mika as a host is great news! I only know Laura as a singer so no idea how she'd work as a hostess, but she seems like a classy lady so should be fine. The third guy I don't know so maybe some Italians can give some insight?

As long as we don't get three people screaming at the same time desperately trying to outshine each other, or desperate unfunny forced cringe "jokes" and laughters, I am happy.

Franco

Mika as a host is great news! I only know Laura as a singer so no idea how she'd work as a hostess, but she seems like a classy lady so should be fine. The third guy I don't know so maybe some Italians can give some insight?

He's one of the young rising tv hosts and he's among the few ones versed enough in english.

hpp0

What has Mika said about Eurovision and some people call him a sellout? I only saw somewhere that he said that he doesn't like the way some songs are selected or something like that, but if it was just that it wouldn't justify the way many talk about him.

Top Bottom