Contact us

Himan's Bhutanese B-bops | OM06: We will send a poet | འབྲུག་རྒྱལ་ཁབ

DenizESC

Banned
@DenizESC @DaFlo @SaladBreak @Edweis @Trece @theCONWEL @Amir @AshleyWright @EscTurkey @ferret @Veronika @Zonne147 @Gera11 @anaraqueen @John1@Journalist @Marite @Eulaliya @NikolaiMoller @FabiESC @B3stbeats @Uto @RainyWoods @JSSArcos @JChan @Grinch @hawadharma @TomCherson @Ewigkeit @pras @Romeo @Karhu @CypriotGirl @chontono @empo21 @Charly

Hey everyone, do you want to join the Himalaya Matsuri? This is your chance to send in an extra song for this contest via Bhutan, I hope you all will support this. Or at least some more people. I'm also willing to help find you a song you like, so please PM with a song or a question!
I'm simple, just mention me and I'll do it.

Aka hit sent to Bhutan

SaladBreak

I have to explore the Bhutanese scene a bit. If I find something, I will send it.

Himan

So, there are officially enough songs to get to the first Himalaya Matsuri! Of course there is still more time for more songs!

Himan

z2jqrPB.png

@DenizESC @DaFlo @SaladBreak @Edweis @Trece @theCONWEL @Amir @AshleyWright @EscTurkey @ferret @Veronika @Zonne147 @Gera11 @anaraqueen @John1@Journalist @Marite @Eulaliya @NikolaiMoller @FabiESC @B3stbeats @Uto @RainyWoods @JSSArcos @JChan @Grinch @hawadharma @TomCherson @Ewigkeit @pras @Romeo @Karhu @CypriotGirl @chontono @empo21 @Charly

You can all vote now via PM. I've changed the voting pattern to 12-9-6-4-2-(0)​

Uto

Veteran
I was planning on getting drunk on Friday so expect Singapore to vote then.

There’s talk of Singaporean telecommunication technology being shipped (driven) to Bhutan to facilitate an LL on Friday as well.

Last edited:

Himan

The Deadline will be:

28 July 23:59 CET.

Voted:
🇰🇬🇧🇹🇹🇲🇻🇳🇲🇳🇸🇬🇮🇩🇰🇪🇰🇿

Last edited:

Himan

Voting is still possible, not that I think it still really matters though. :ROFLMAO:

Himan

The deadline is there. The winner got a top 3 from all 9 countries and the margin was 24 points! So it was a massive win. I think we can conclude the first Himalaya Matsuri was a massive succes and we will wish you a warm welcome for HM02 in a few months(If I can keep Bhutan...)

Himan

So for OM5 Bhutan will send a band. I hope you will like it, cause I want to go in the left part of the competition this time!

Himan

I'm sorry for not doing a Himalaya Matsuri. Of course I know there is a lot of disappointment on your faces, but my time has gotten a bit more limited. Of course you are always welcome to put Bhutanese music in my inbox. Especially if you think it can get top 10 in OM.

Top Bottom