Veteran
I didn’t expect a leak of THIS SCALE

I THOUGHT WE HAD SOME PRIVACY???!!!!111

thankfully you didn’t out this footage of us

0d5177512231227ea25b6532e026f52d.gif

hijirio

Veteran
OM4 uzBOPistan Details

This time we will choose our entry with an internal national final. Done with sabotages, scandels and rigging.

Candidate entries and NF results will not be revealed, everything will be internal. It will be like a tender, each act will present their bid and the broadcaster will choose the most suitable and budget friendly act among them.

3 candidates,

01 GULNARA KARIMOVA - MOST HATED UZBEK IN THE WORLD
A life full of scandals and defamation.
Go to google, search "most hated person in Uzbekistan" you will see nobody but her.
She is Uzbek ex president's daughter,
A millionaire princess, fashion icon, jewelry designer, she was supposed to take office after her dictator father's death but is instead currently jailed for laundering millions of dollars (flop queens can relate) and nobody can hear from her since a few years.
Could she be OM's first ever singer to perform from her yoga mat in prison?

article-2237210-162BCE61000005DC-801_634x472.jpg

02 ZIYODA - MOST FLOP UZBEK IN THE WORLD
You all know her from previous attempts. This time she is in with a very high budget song with Latino vibez. She said in an interview "I am in it to win it this time. but even if I flop, I will come back again anyway"

414689.jpg

03 LOLA - BIGGEST UZBEK MARUV FAN IN THE WORLD
You know her from uzBOPistan 3 national final. She is highly inspired by Ukrainian queen Maruv, she even follows her on Instagram but Maruv doesn't follow back xheat xheat xheat what a queen

AGF-l79wvY828lEVUrpXUwZzu8f7-slX4DV7m5CrZw=s240-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

hijirio

Veteran
OM4 uzBOPistan INTERNAL NF RESULTS:

Ziyoda and Lola withdrew from the competition without specifying reasons, which leaves us the only candidate eligible to participate in 4th edition of Orient Matsuri: DICTATOR DAUGHTER PRINCESS GULNARA KARIMOVA aka MOST HATED PERSON IN UZBEKISTAN

GOOGOOSHA.jpg

Millionaire money launderer Princess Gulnara strongly denied the claims that she paid her rivals enough money to live off for a year in return for pulling out from the NF.
Yet it's still a mystery how Ziyoda afforded this luxurious boat trip in Dubai.

maxresdefault.jpg

She might have lost again, but I'm living for her tshirt quote.

A BOLD ATTEMPT IS HALF SUCCESS, PREACH QUEEN ZIYODA
#tshirtgoals

hijirio

Veteran
Promotion post for OM4 Internal NF winner Gulnara Karimova, aka jailed money laundering dictator princess GooGoosha

Songs of a tyrant: Meet Googoosha, dictator’s daughter and pop star

Gulnara-Karimova.jpg
article-2237210-162BCE6E000005DC-87_634x597.jpg
306full.jpg

"Gulnara is almost a caricature of an evil mob princess: shrewd, aggressive, and violent without hint of remorse, with really amazing hair," wrote Joshua Foust, a fellow at the American Security Project, in an e-mail."

She plays a role in most business deals in Tashkent, and if she gets angry, she has the power to impose really severe consequences," Foust said.

"Love Kylie Minogue? Check out exotic pop sensation Googoosha!" her official Twitter feed once gushed.

The value of the music video is that Gulnara’s obsession with her appearance and desire to conquer the world of haute couture and show business provide Uzbekistan with priceless demonstrational material about the nature of the Karimov regime.

However, despite the widespread advertising and promotion, it is unclear how well Ms Karimova's songs are doing commercially. A claim in the Uzbek media that her song had made it to number five in a US music chart appears to be fabricated. And in the reviews of the album on the website Amazon, some users appear to have worked out just who the singer is.

"Amazingly rhythmic sounds of torture," writes one reviewer, who gives the album one star out of five. "I never knew the sounds of children labouring in the hot sun for 12 hours a day could be so relaxing and Enya-esque."

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
Btw this was Ziyoda's attempt for OM4 internal NF.
She composed this song specially for @anaraqueen with 10% of the lyrics: samba, samba, samba latino
She has definitely #cometoBrazil and she is a disco dancer, we all know that

hijirio

Veteran

Gulnara Karimova Sentenced Again For Corruption, Financial Crimes

Defamation campaigns won't be able to stop us !!!!!!!!! #justiceforGulnara

images

hijirio

Veteran
Uzbek dictator princess Gulnara Karimova arrived in Tokyo for the 4th edition of OM. She is currently strolling luxurious streets of Ginza, and sipping her iced caramel macchiato in Louis Vuitton. Our queen has bought the hotel overlooking Tokyo Imperial Palace. #diva
Her entry has already charted in US charts, according to 100% reliable unbiased Uzbek media.

merlin_136325946_32937d0c-5c19-448e-81dc-80018c65a88b-jumbo.jpg

hijirio

Veteran
Uzbekistan's entry for OM04:

Gulnara Karimova - RoundRun

(Definitely no auto-tune, 100% real voice, 100% fluent English lyrics)

Enjoy Uzbekistan's beautiful landscape, and sorry for the accidental nipple slip #ooopsie

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

hijirio

Veteran
HELP uzBOPistan choose its OM5 entry
After Gulnara Karimova's rigging scandel, we are going back to 100% DEMOCRATIC election process. To honour my last song for Uzbekistan, I'm holding a multilangual NF.
Languages are: Indian, Russian, Uzbek, Arabic and English.

Make your choice and have your say in my last entry for Uzbekistan.
Voting method: Just rate each song from 1 to 10.
Warning: Approach with caution, too much fire in this NF and we're NOT responsible if you lose your clothes xheat

1. Tamila – Layli (Indian)

2. Afruza – Vot Takaya (Russian)

3. Lobar Umarova – Arava (Uzbek)

4. Ozoda – Ya Habibi (Arabic)

5. Zoda – Music of Life (English)

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
Thank you for 9th place, second best result Uzbekistan has gotten so far.
Hope that somewhere in Uzbekistan Gulnara Karimova is reading this forum and she's happy that her EDM hit from her glorious days has been appreciated in an online contest.
If she ever releases new stuff after serving her jail time, she will come back xxx

P.s please vote in my NF when you have time

Karimova-298x300.jpg

hijirio

Veteran
I

TOLD

YOU

SHE

WOULD

COME

BACK

OM05