Contact us

Hibernia

agentkarl

Hibernia entered Nation Song Contest 21 times continuously from NSC2 to NSC 21. My best result was 1st place in NSC4 with the song '7 Seconds' by Youssou N'Dour & Neneh Cherry. My worst result was 27th place in NSC12 with the song 'Switch It On' by Will Young. I hosted NSC5 and introduced 'technical difficulties' to the world of NSC due to a couple of mishaps with the scoreboard :lol: I made the final only twice in 14 entries between NSC9 - 22, of these entries the most successful was 'Catch' by Kosheen in NSC14. My musical taste is varied and I like a lot of songs from different genres which lead me to send songs from 80's, bubblegum pop, gospel, alternative, celtic & dance among others. I left the contest during NSC22 when I missed the voting deadline for the semi final. As of NSC 43 I am on the waiting list to return to the contest with renewed enthusiasm :D

A replay of some of the songs I sent can be found here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGV07f9L ... annel_page

Anyways thats the story for now!

VIVA HIBERNIA
2zf8n6f.png

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Yayy, i'm looking forward to having Hibernia back in the contest :mrgreen: xwave1

Milos-BC

Welcome back Karl :D

It's always great to see someone from the "old crew" come back :geek:

Enjoy ;)

agentkarl

Hey thanks all! Its really good to be back!

xsos

I need a recapper to help me!! My laptop is really cheap and crap (well I'm a backpacker!!) If anyone is willing to help out please pm me! Cheers

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Welcome back Karl. :D

Top Bottom