Contact us

Hi everyone - searching where to post my first comment!

Darko

Hi everyone!
I'm a newcomer here - as most of you have probably noticed :mrgreen: I've been a fan of the Eurovision Song Contest for yeeeears and I found it was high time I joined this forum. Esctoday is definitely the best site to keep onself updated.

I would like to share the moment with you all, somehow :lol:

BTW, in case this is not the right place to post this comment, please tell me.

Thank you very much, can't wait to meet you all :)

Isabella

Welcome Darko :D
There are many Croats with name Darko, so I first thought you could be from Croatia or some other ex-Yu country. Am I right? Maybe Slovenia? :D
Enjoy your time here xcheers

Darko

I'm not Croat, I'm actually Spanish :D
But Darko's my nickname 'cause I love Ex-Yu countries and my friends from Ex-Yu gave me this name.

Pozdrav i hvala za komentar ^^

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Yay, so can I yell at your for not sending Coral last year? Loved that song....Spain could have won......... ;)

Isabella

I'm not Croat, I'm actually Spanish :D
But Darko's my nickname 'cause I love Ex-Yu countries and my friends from Ex-Yu gave me this name.

Pozdrav i hvala za komentar ^^

Great, I love Spanish people :D
Your Croatian is excellent :cool: ;)

Darko

Oh I'm so happy to read all your comments, again : thank you :)
goktengri: i also have many,many Turkish friends - what a lovely country you have! Probably my next destination :) Tesekkür ederim, kardesim :D
Matt: Well, actually, Coral's stunning voice and beautiful music really represented me - I come from Northern Spain and that sort of Celtic music is somehow similar to our traditional music. So I just loved to see it and I think someone should bring our music to ESC. BTW, I loved Daniel Diges,too. As I like Theatre and Scenic Arts in general.. but anyway, please don't yell at me haha
Isabella: Draga Isabella, nisam Hrvat ali Hrvatska i Bosna su u moju srcu - hvala lijepa za svega

goktengri

Banned
goktengri: i also have many,many Turkish friends - what a lovely country you have! Probably my next destination :) Tesekkür ederim, kardesim :Da

You are most welcome to visit here, anytime ;) Spain is a really great country as well, I'd like to speak Spanish :D I also like Spanish bull-fighting :) I'll definitely visit Spain ( especially Barcelona ) one day :mrgreen:

btw, I'm Altug :)

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Welcome Darko :D nadam se da će ti biti dobro na forumu

Cooler

Banned
:D:D:D

Milos-BC

I thought you have ex-yu origins too :lol:

Welcome to the board :D

Sa jezicima vidim, nemaš problema :D

Top Bottom