Contact us

Hesse

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
GERM0109__59347.1580563565.1280.1280.png

WELCOME to HESSE'S official WV thread!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official results of me

Official results of Hesse

ChrisMar

WV 10: Sinew - Pilots of a New Sky | 25/27, 54 pts. (f) / 9/25, 67 pts. (sf)
WV 11: Mighty Vibez - We Coming Around | 22/23, 16 pts. (sf)

Amir

WV 77: Hans Zimmer - This Land | 5/28, 171 pts. (f) / 4/22, 94 pts. (sf)
WV 78: La Bouche - Sweet Dreams | 11/21, 56 pts. (sf)
WV 79: Monrose - Shame | 26/29, 98 pts. (f) / 6/22, 78 pts. (sf)

BernadetteCydonia

WV 131: Alice Merton - Hit the Ground Running | 17/25, 49 pts. (sf)
WV 132: Snap! - Rhythm Is a Dancer | 2/27, 166 pts. (f) / 5/27, 84 pts. (sf)
WV 133: Namika - Zirkus | 26/26, 14 pts. (sf)
WV 134: Sofi Tukker - Swing | 18/28, 102 pts. (f) / 3/27, 89 pts. (sf)
WV 137: Culture Beat - Crying in the Rain | 18/26, 104 pts. (f) / 11/24, 64 pts. (sf)
WV 145: AWOLNATION ft. Alice Merton - The Best | 10/27, 118 pts. (f) / 11/25, 59 pts. (sf)

Last edited by a moderator:

BernadetteCydonia

Re: Guten Tag, it's HESSE calling 🕺 WV 137: Culture Beat - Crying in the Rain

gf24.png

Ah yes. What a grateful note to bow out on. Another final. Maybe, just maybe, we will unexpectedly snag a Gold Medal like this gentleman is seemingly exposing? Could it be that I won't be allowed to leave from Hesse for another while? We'll see, but for now, until then, let's all vote vote VOTE!​

BernadetteCydonia

Re: Guten Tag, it's HESSE calling 🕺 WV 137: Culture Beat - Crying in the Rain

Oh man, what eventful could a few past editions with Hesse be.

18th is not a bad of a result, of course I hoped for something slightly better, but in the end I'm just happy I broke through to the final, and me arriving to Semifinal 1 qualifiers show just at the right time of me qualifying is still a lowkey hilarious moment. I've only seen me qualifying. Idk how the rest of the shows went, just knew the qualifiers after that only.

Hope you'll soon have your other Eurobeat / Eurodance suppliers, because ::hess is taking a break, hopefully you might not have to wait long until I give this state a little more action once again. For now, the bags are packed, and we're moving to :neus: for possibly 3 more editions. So stay tuned, and I'm sorry to Amir once again, but hopefully that's not the end for me and Hesse.

p.s.:

BernadetteCydonia

theditz83

Veteran
Thank you once again for giving me the treat of seeing this song at WV - amazing xheat

And I'm delighted to have given you the lead for that first scoreboard - if the forum had gone down at that moment, you would have been the proxy winner xup

BernadetteCydonia

Thank you once again for giving me the treat of seeing this song at WV - amazing xheat

And I'm delighted to have given you the lead for that first scoreboard - if the forum had gone down at that moment, you would have been the proxy winner xup
You're very VERY welcome, and thank you with all my heart. And hah - imagine me winning by proxy :lol:

BernadetteCydonia

GERM0109__59347.1580563565.1280.1280.png

WELCOME to HESSE'S official WV thread!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official results of me (incomplete)

IGHGAma.png

Official results of Hesse

Saving this for one last send off before I update the main post, for ONCE. I couldn't do it for neither Hungary nor Austria (nor British Columbia but I don't think I could've done it either way because I don't have much luck at tracking history of regions with more songs than usual lol).

Tschüss, ::hess, my love, and danke for the memories xheart

BernadetteCydonia

[...]hopefully you might not have to wait long until I give this state a little more action once again [...]

[...] hopefully that's not the end for me and Hesse. [...]

nicki-minaj-did-i-lie.gif

Well, for me it's safe to say I landed on there a little earlier than expected :lol: Buuuuut afterall I went for this opportunity and can't wait to challenge myself some more with something I may already know and something hopefully new xheart Stay tuned, babes. Soon I'll post the first one of mine "entry sent teaser" posts while carrying a Hesse BC 2.0 era through. xheat

BernadetteCydonia

BernadetteCydonia

Re: Guten Tag, it's HESSE calling, again! 👍 WV 145: Onwards to ?????? with THE BEST of THE BEST

st8an.png

Ahem. Sent my next entry yesterday, hope you'll like it. Don't have much else to say, so yeah.

BernadetteCydonia

Re: Guten Tag, it's HESSE calling, again! 👍 WV 145: AWOLNATION ft. Alice Merton - The Best

::hess HOPING FOR THE BEST ON OUR GRAND RETURN ::hess

Hesse.png

It's great to know that I'm still my clueless old self at figuring out Hessean artists. :lol: I was eventually going to revisit Alice, but originally not with that song, but I liked it so much that I went with it anyway. Let's see where this takes us.

Why this song?

Yeah it's possible it's because I remembered this song off of another contest from .net, but once again, I just really liked that song enough to send it, and I've not seen Alice featuring on that many other tracks out there, just her solo stuff. Alice herself released a solo song not long after I left Hesse, but maybe that song will wait to grace the place for a while, so that maybe I don't leave you with too much Alice in a row.

Also fun fact but it's originally an AWOLNATION only track, and I don't always know that well about which artist wants to collab with whom at all times, but reading about different kind of collabs is fun, especially those that you don't expect or those that choose to release a remix version of the same track (maybe not so much fun when the feature artist makes you beg for the original artist to come back on track to salvage their own song, looking at you "I Wanna Be Your Slave" ft. Iggy Pop).

I think I ended up rambling for no reason through most of this so at this point I just better stop talking and post a gif underneath. Good luck in Serbia, Hesse!

walking-ready.gif

(so she sets up her mic and the performance begins in 3... 2... 1...)

BernadetteCydonia

Re: Guten Tag, it's HESSE calling, again! 👍 WV 145: AWOLNATION ft. Alice Merton - The Best

10.png

It's two yeses for Hesse's return qualification!! Feels so good to be back and also to bring Alice Merton to the final (even if she was with another artist) xheya

BernadetteCydonia

Hesse.png

And so we're off on our another final and the first final post me bringing this region back as myself again. Best of luck to AWOLNATION and Alice, and vote Hesse y'all!! hahah​

BernadetteCydonia

Oh my God, that's a very cool result to have for my return on here, I don't even know what to say xheart

Honestly speaking, I expected a non-qualification with this, but the expectations were smashed hard with the qualification, most obviously. Not to mention, I have reached the freaking top 10 in this thing!!

Again, I can't say anything else, I'm just out of words, honestly. This was such an exciting return move. I can't wait to see my semi result, full list of people who voted for my song, and prepare for my future journey on Hesse. A forum friend of mine that's both in this and .net has posted a very valuable tool for gauging music releases (courtesy of EveryNoise that had definitely provided artists for Frankfurt scene at least with their Frankfurt tags, so I at least know stuff from Frankfurt along with Amir's knowledge :lol:), so I hope I can never run out of these for this journey to last until another suitable region pops up my way.

p.s.:

Again, Alice's version was just an addendum remix (like Sophie and the Giants' appearance on :it: Falene), so why not post the original as a P.S.: this time. xD

BernadetteCydonia

Re: Guten Tag, it's HESSE calling, again! 📢 WV 146: Onwards to Sudogwon! Hear the sirens calling...

I am so thankful for MiraWarninyi (or however they call themselves now on this forum) for posting one EveryNoise tool in .net forum's other game and sort of changing my ways into how to look for music. They have some tags related to Frankfurt, which are extremely helpful for researching at least the 1/5 of what can the Hesse state offer. Thing is, they mostly focus on new releases of every week, so if I have to rely on them constantly, you all are likely to constantly get new-ish entries for the region, too. I don't know if they often support any new-ish Eurodance or anything just yet, after all...

Safe to say that I picked my entry from the EveryNoise catalogues this time (which is a whole lot different than what I usually do send from Hesse), because right now, I don't feel like searching for something more complex, and I need an entry to get out off my chest on the period during which I will host a big thing on .net, so the entry I'm sending is not really contending for the win so I don't get a double whammy... :lol:

I may get last in the semi but whatever xx It happens a lot. I'm just used to it.

BernadetteCydonia

Re: Guten Tag, it's HESSE calling, again! 📢 WV 146: Glasgow Coma Scale - Sirens

::hess HEAR THE SIRENS CALLING ::hess

Hesse.png

I'm here to take Hesse into strange new places. Number 8... Number 8...

Why this song?

Once again, our "sponsor" this time is EveryNoise - their new neat little tool to find new releases sorted by week!

This is from the "frankfurt indie" tag, and since I was sorta running late as usual (but not too late, just a few hours before DDL), I vowed to finally check music under one of those tags, and I found it... this is a bit too experimental and post-rocky for common WV crowd, possibly so, but doesn't hurt if I try showing Hesse from different angles :p and show Hesse from different angles I shall.

I don't think this will qualify all that much but one can only hope, right? Best of luck to Hesse in BTSLand xheart

Emergency+Flash.gif

BernadetteCydonia

Re: Guten Tag, it's HESSE calling, again! 📢 WV 146: Glasgow Coma Scale - Sirens

So I already sealed my own fate by not voting... fun! (not 🙃)

I wouldn't say the past while wasn't truly hectic, but maybe it sort of was. I thought ESCUnited was broken on my phone, but it seems to be only on my phone. I was expecting a deadline today, but I thought the deadline to this was like another day so I wouldn't be too late, but alas. I even said I wouldn't have qualified anyways... well, this is double the certainty now. Scheisse state is in deep scheisse for the forthcoming time.

Thank you to the few that voted for me and will reveal that they have voted for me (ZoboCamel, for starters, your 5 points are delish!). Next time I hope this doesn't throw me off worse and I manage to vote in semi 2 and final, now that I figured out the deadlines... :$ and we'll then swiftly move on to the next entry.

p.s.:

Now you got the entire album this came from. This is the reason I hesitated sending this song for a while, because cutting out a song from an album isn't an easy task, however, for once, this song has a Youtube Music video that I could send separately, so I did.

BernadetteCydonia

Re: Guten Tag, it's HESSE calling, again! • WV 147: Breaktime </3

What the title said.

Would be epic to participate in the 147 edition because that's the one row of numberals on a computer keyboard from down to up, but... alas

See you somewhere else after Canada for the 148th, then?

Top Bottom