Contact us

Help Petra Mede and Eurovision to win prestigious TV prize

LalehForWD

Petra Mede hosting Eurovision song contest

Kristallen TV prize
Eurovision song contest is nominated in the category Årets program (Program of the year) and Petra Mede is nominated as Bästa kvinnliga programledare (Best female presenter).

The other nominations
Bästa manliga programledare (Best male presenter)
I suggest Samir Abu Eid (foreign correspondent Middle East)
Bästa sportprofil (Best sport commentator):
I suggest Johanna Frändén (football)

VOTE here

SVT article: Rösta på dina SVT-favoriter till Kristallen
Kristallen site

gina650.jpg

Last year's Female presenter-winner Gina Dirawi

Impressive

Banned
Tack!

Tack för din röst till Kristallen 2013.

I hope it is ok :D

LalehForWD

The other nominations
Bästa manliga programledare (Best male presenter)
I suggest Samir Abu Eid (foreign correspondent Middle East)
Bästa sportprofil (Best sport commentator):
I suggest Johanna Frändén (football)

If you wonder about these: Samir Abu Eid has made great spectacular reportage from the recent Middle East events - arab spring, Libya, Egypt, Syria, Palestine, Turkey etc. Johanna Frändén came through as a reliable Zlatan source, reporting from Barcelona, fighting her way into the prestigious football analyse studios and sports commenter assignments. She's bright, knowledgeable and fun (and hot).

LalehForWD

The Kristallen site was hacked during the weekend. :D (click image for SVT article)

Although it was rather the web hosting service Levonline that was attacked, according to SVT.

A-lister

Veteran
Never really cared for Kristallen tbh and this year I'm boycotting it for obvious reasons...

nevertheless I did vote:

Female host: Petra Mede
Male host: Samir Abu Eid (not sure if I'd consider him a "host" really, but I like him)
Sports profile: Yvette Hermundstad (actually because I like her in Mitt i naturen)
Program of the year: Eurovision Song Contest 2013

LalehForWD

I'd like to thanks all who voted. xrose

Hm ... Eurovision didn't win, TV4's Så mycket bättre artist reality-show did. Well, Så mycket bättre is a really good show but still. :( It's not every year Eurovision is broadcast from Sweden.

Hm again ... Petra Mede didn't win, Gina Dirawi did. I'm fine with that although she already won last year.

So, the Kristallen-show itself was überboring as these kind things usually are. Gina called it En incestfest. The only really highlight of the evening was:

Måns Zelmerlöw - listen and read about his song @ Scandipop (click image)

A-lister

Veteran
Haha of course Gina would win... no comment on that but it was expected... SVT wouldn't let their little alibi sweetheart go away without a win... again xpuke

The fact that Så mycket bättre won over ESC proves the bad taste of the Swedes :lol: ... I mean it's an alright concept I guess, but it sorta shows that Swedes will always go for the mediocre "lagom" over the more extravagant (jante I guess).

LalehForWD

thwarting and skewing into filth my posts as always :/ HTF asked for your political views and weird conspiracy theories on Swedish entertainment TV? This is far beyond annoying already. The amount of puke you've thrown on your keyboard must be a matter for Guinness by now.

A-lister

Veteran
thwarting and skewing into filth my posts as always :/ HTF asked for your political views and weird conspiracy theories on Swedish entertainment TV? This is far beyond annoying already. The amount of puke you've thrown on your keyboard must be a matter for Guinness by now.

Good, here's another one specially for you my friend

xpuke xpuke xpuke xpuke xpuke

Happy? ;)

Again, couldn't care less what you think about anything by now, so there you have it. Yes it's your post, but it's a public forum and for the millionth time you ain't the dictator here... so go and xcry somewhere else...

So I stated my opinion on the subject of this thread, boo hoo!

Top Bottom