Contact us

Helene Fischer Show

Lindon

In this year's christmas show of Germany's superstar Helene Fischer (according to Forbes magazine, the world's eight highest-paid female singer), the former German ESC participant from 2001 Michelle performed. Michelle's looks amazed many viewers, but compare yourself. The first clip is Michelle's appearance at the ESC, the second clip a duet with Helene Fischer in this year's show. You only recognize Michelle by her unusual voice.

Mainshow

Veteran
I watched the show and I have to say that Helene Fischer is absolutely amazing. One of the best entertainer the world has to offer right now. She can truly deliver and can compete with worldwide and internationally successful artists.

Of course, her music is questionable and no one really has to like what she's been doing but one can't argue about her talent. She can sing, she can host, she can dance, she can do all that acrobatic stuff and she is truly beautiful. - Maybe that's why she doesn't really come across as authentic because she is good to brilliant at so many different levels.

My grandmother took me to a concert of hers and I was blown away. Even though she's not among my favourite artists, she's clearly the best Germany has to offer right now (in terms of entertainment). I'm sick and tired of people bashing her or that show... it's basically the only incredibly massively huge show format left in Germany and some people are so jealous of her which is unbelievably... if you don't like it, turn off your TV. - I personally got bored by the choices in terms of guests and songs and didn't bother to watch as "consciously" as the previous years but still, I appreciate her effort and the whole show bringing together so many different people, music styles, genres and acts.

Lindon

You're right, her perfection seems to irritate some people. For me, she has impressively demonstrated this perfection again in the duet with Ina Regen. Sometimes it gets embarrassing when Germans try on Austrian lyrics. I listened carefully and as an Austrian, I can judge that. Her pronunciation was absolutely perfect down to the smallest vowel.

Top Bottom