Contact us

Hallowejn dead.line: 7th november 12.00

94ayd

I hadn't noticed until now 10 Regions of Mobius's song. :D :lol: I love the film it's from and Bette Midler's one of my all-time favourite actress. ;)

twister

Im saving it now :mrgreen:

Im sorry to tell that Mooselands Sound went crazy and sooo low, been trying to fix it for like 30 mins now.. but I guess you have to rise your volume to veeery loud :lol: sorreeey

sigi

great recap....it reminds me of something :twisted: :mrgreen:
btw....I voted

twister

Zoidiac
Reignland
Reym-L-Dneurb
Yaponesia
Halito

LEFT TO VOTE

if you're in here but sended a pm, send again please :mrgreen: deadline 12.00 CET 7 november (today in 12 hours) :mrgreen:

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Voted :D This spinoff was sooooo good, probably because my favourite genres naturally lend themselves to a Halloween theme :p I loved almost every one of the entries! Most of these will be making their way to my mp3 player soon, which is very strange for a spinoff :eek:

twister

Sorry guys, I dont know if I can make it to 19.00 photoshop is doing sooo slooow, I'll get back with more info.

No Name

Uuuuh, I'm looking forward to the results. :D

By the way, I'm deeply sorry if my votes looked messy, but I was at work this morning when it suddenly occurred to me that the deadline was today. Therefore I had to type in my votes on my phone, which was quite a challenge. :|

Top Bottom