Contact us

H-DMC # 8 in Uzbekistan - Submit you entries!

AlekS

Veteran
Ukraine is in as well.

No Name

peter007 said:
Sorry to ask, but what is H-DMC? (I'm new here...)

I still prefer to call it RSC. :lol:

At least...that was the original name, but due to the fact that it might be misleading it was changed to HDMC instead. Simply it stands for "House-Dance-Music-Contest". If I were to decide I would probably rename it EMC (Electronic Music Contest) as that is basically what this sub-contest is about. Even though this contest consists of primarily Dance-music any track within the diversive Electronic genre is allowed to enter.

By the way, Denmark is in too. :p

apocalexxnow

Yup. It used to be remix song contest, made only for remixes, but since a lot of people thought remixes were hard to find and we did allow dj mixes, or songs from the type "DJ feat. singer", we broadened it a little :)
Each country sends two dance tracks (you can see former editions in the private forum, I mostly recommend number 7, it's the best so far) and then we vote ESC style. You're most welcomed to enter :)

No Name

Yup, exactly. The concept is the same as in FSC. However there is one significant difference: There's no limit in terms of when the particular track was released. That's one of the things I really like about this contest. For example, it's completely optionable if you want to send tracks from 2010 or 1995. It's all up to you!

apocalexxnow

I've seen Bruno and Liam around as well, write reminders to them as well, they might accept even after so long :)

94ayd

apocalexxnow said:
I've seen Bruno and Liam around as well, write reminders to them as well, they might accept even after so long :)

They don't even take part in FSC anymore. :lol: I guess apocalexxnow has to thank me for elongating the life of the contest for now. :D

PS What's my entry? :lol:

Top Bottom