Contact us

H-DMC # 5 - Submit your entries

apocalexxnow

Turkey and Spain, where are you! We can't begin without at least one of you! Norway, Croatia, Australia, Russia are too welcome to return and new countries are always well received!

lucian-crusher

I will send a reminder to Turkey and Spain and I am extending the deadline until tomorow evening. If no one joins, then, I guess ut's my time to leave Romania for anoteher country :| :|

lucian-crusher

Here are the participating countries in H-DMC # 5:

- Brazil
- Bulgaria
- Denmark
- Romania
- Sweden
- Ukraine

The draw for the running order will take part later today, while the presenteation show will take place tommorow!

apocalexxnow

Great! I stronly encourage people who want to take part, but visit the forum 2 times in a month to send a song to me for the 6th edition whenever they visit here :) Deadline - 31 January

94ayd

Sweden?! LOL!

No Name

Sweden! Yaay! A huge welcome, dear neighbours. :D

Welcome to Brazil too! I'm rather excited to see what you're up to. :)

apocalexxnow

At least it's not me, who enters on behalf of another country this time :) I really hoped that it wouldn't come to that anymore...

No Name

Oh, it's you, Lucian. I thought a Swedish juror had joined. :lol:

I don't like these regular country-shifts either, but apparently they are vital if this contest should be kept alive. Unfortunately there are no alternative options. Now we can only hope that at least Brazil will stay for more than just one edition.

apocalexxnow

We've got a nice core of 3 stable countries - Bulgaria, Romania and Denmark. Probably Ukraine for one more edition. We just need 2 more. How can we attract more people? Lucian, how about that other forum you play on? Can't you tell them about RSC and attract them here?

Top Bottom