Contact us

H-DMC # 5 - Submit your entries

apocalexxnow

Bulgaria has sent 2 entries. 94's one is this time Bulgaria 1, since he finished higher than me in the last edition :)

No Name

The two Danish entries + hosts are sent. :)

I honestly don't know how much additional info is needed for the presentation, but I'll give Lucian free hands for the presentation without my intervention.

lucian-crusher

H-DMC = House-Dance Music Contest

You can send two songs that have to be from the genre of house, dance, remixes, DJ mixes etc.
The songs have no time limit and they can be from 1900 to 2009!

No Name

ithanspain said:
Could you tell me what H-DMC means...and a few rules of the contest. Cause I would like to join you, if it's possible so ;)

Basically any music within the electronic genre is allowed, and as mentioned there's no limits of releasedates similar to the annoying 8-month rule in FSC.

Spain already participated once in #2 but withdrew, so a return for Spain would be awesome. :D

ithanspain

lucian-crusher said:

You can send two songs that have to be from the genre of house, dance, remixes, DJ mixes etc.

It's played by countries?
Who I had to send the songs?
I have to send mp3 or use youtube?
I should tell it to FSC Spain members? cause ParadiseEs I think is in holidays...

Someone how analize if the song fits the rules of genre? Cause by the moment I only can differentiate clearly pop songs and ballads...tell me silly but :lol:

94ayd

It was first called RSC, which was way easier to remember and I still call it like that. It was changed because it was decided that people prefered the rmixes that are house-dance, though you don't need to send actual remixes nowadays. :lol:

apocalexxnow

lucian-crusher said:

Well, if you find a good house or a dj mix from 1899, I'd be most curious to hear it as well ;)

apocalexxnow

t's played by countries?
Yes, every edition every country sends 2 entries

Who I had to send the songs?
Lucian

I have to send mp3 or use youtube?
Mp3

I should tell it to FSC Spain members? cause ParadiseEs I think is in holidays...
He knows, he actually played once. But anyway, it's a spin-off from FSC and it doesn't concern the FSC

Someone how analize if the song fits the rules of genre? Cause by the moment I only can differentiate clearly pop songs and ballads...tell me silly but :lol:
Previous editions are in the private forum, get an idea from them. A good entry has mostly a great dance rhytm, or is a trance, that sends you to heaven ;) Basically, 99.9% of the songs, which are performed by a DJ or are remixes are elegible.

ithanspain

Ok!!!!

Thanks so much apolexxnow, Lucian and NoName

By the moment I found the 2 songs I was thinking to present on Ares ;) . I've to admitted that I have chosen already some songs but could presented for FSC Spain cause they are more than 8 months old.

When I had download it I will send you.
;)

Top Bottom