Contact us

H-DMC # 5 - Results! - page 5

lucian-crusher

The emotions are over in Sofia, as Romania awards 3 points to Bulgaria 2!

romania2.jpg

lucian-crusher

94ayd said:
Told you! ;) My second fave. And my fave in second. Bulgaria pretty much decided the outcome (12 - Ukraine 1, 10 - Denmark 1).

I gave a hint when anouncing the Ukrainean votes!
,,A vicyory today will keep them in the Contest!" :lol: :lol:

AlekS

Veteran
:shock: :eek: :shock:

*faints*

and I've already prepared the winning material for FSC 6 cuz I had no hopes for this one :lol: lulz... now, I'm absolutely clueless, I think I'll PM Pesho about 2 hosts and introduction of Kyiv (or Donetsk). Uhm, this is our 1st victory in the FSC world ... once again, thank you SO much for voting for our remixes :) Even though I enjoyed your songs more :lol: :)

No Name

Yay, a great winner of an even greater edition! Congratulations Ukraine!

By the way, I'm positively surprise of how the Danish entries were ranked. I had expected the exact opposite outcome. I saw "Københavns brunnette" as the dark horse and Aqua as the only chance of doing well, hence ending up 2nd with that particular song is a real treat. A huge thank you to Romania and Bulgaria for the high points!

See you all again in Kiev I assume! :D

apocalexxnow

Ukraine deserved its victory :) Congratulations :) 4th place for Liana isn't bad at all, while last place for Antibiotika's Mail to India isn't good, but well deserved. Well, maybe fighting with the ukrainian rap. But it seems, that if we had just one more country, those two would have been left with 0 points ;)

So yeah, hosts and place awated for HDMC 6 and also songs. For now we only have Ukraine and Bulgaria :) Opening new topic now.

PS: Lucian, choose darker colours for the charts, when writing with white, bright green or light blue are hell for the eyes.

Alexu

I think this was one of the best editions....many great songs...my favorite was Denmark 1 (the song was way better than Denmark 2, Aqua - this was for No Name :p ) but I also liked Sweden 1 (it was a big hit here, and not only), Ukraine 1 (I'm happy that it won - so AlekS won't leave the contest anymore :lol: ) and both songs from Brasil (very nice debut)

And thanx Lucian for revealing my votes in the end....it was an honour for me to have the last word :lol:

AlekS

Veteran
^ nah, I won't leave it, even though I sent my least fave remixes this edition )))
but I've found at east 5 new remixes because I decided to spend more time on searching, + this edition surprised me, I liked A LOT of entries, so Ukraine will stay for 2-3 next editions 4sure )))

ok, I'll send presentation video and hosts right now.

lucian-crusher

The official videos of my 3 songs:

- Romania 1:

[youtube:1n98y8cb]GYFEIw8OLQs[/youtube:1n98y8cb]

- Sweden 1:

[youtube:1n98y8cb]LT7Vk4PrT0o[/youtube:1n98y8cb]

- Sweden 2 (the remix has no video):

[youtube:1n98y8cb]jf7QeApRf1I[/youtube:1n98y8cb]

apocalexxnow

Right! Well, Antibiotika's Mail to India doesn't have a video (at least not on youtube), but noone liked the song anyway :)

Liana on the other hand has a great video, fitting to her beautiful song!

[youtube:25gnjkoj]Qlgs4lttr3w[/youtube:25gnjkoj]

When you look at the field, look at the flowers,
You'll remember me, that I'm alone again.
When you swim in the sea, look at the sky,
There you'll see bloody tracks fading.

Refrain: Like a flower I used to blossom, but you picked me so young,
You blackened my beauty, I wither away tired.
Like a bird I used to fly, you caught me in the night,
You wanted to capture me, you broke my wings.
You're stone-cruel, you have a heart of stone,
I was innocent and good, I was almost a child.

You have a heart of stone.

When you look at the field, look at the flowers,
You'll remember me, that I'm alone.
When you look at the rocks, look at the eagles,
You're fierce and merciless like them.

Refrain.

apocalexxnow

Well, I'm not able to view it (it loads for hours) and I'm in Bulgaria. I doubt anyone else can :) Death for vbox!!!

Top Bottom