Contact us

Guys, tell me the idea!

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
What fresh Nekci Menij Show/scenario in a language textbook hybrid hell is this

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I would advise the much fun and way cool party game Twister for your friends bachelor party. I would clarify with your friend first if he is able to handle the seductive and sophisticated bodily movements required in playing such a tremendous game. It can be played indoors or outdoors, or even between doors. Thank you for your thought-provoking questionnaire.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
invite me xo

Especially if it turns out that it is actually in a forest. I need to know what a bachelor party in a forest looks like.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
I was here for something else and it turns out that I'm now credited as starting this thread?! To quote me in what is now the first post, what fresh hell is this?!

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: Cezar Ouatu Appreciation Thread

use it for good

use it to stan cezar

I support this. Please enjoy (but not the final note, yeesh, what was I thinking) one of the best moments of my young life thus far.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I near enough wet myself laughing when I entered this topic that still exists for some reason, to see that the original post has been deleted and how it now looks like [MENTION=14007]lavieenrose[/MENTION] created the Guys, tell me the idea! topic to save all our lives.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
GUYS.

TELL xclap ME xclap THE xclap IDEA xclap

Top Bottom