Contact us

Hesse

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
GERM0109__59347.1580563565.1280.1280.png

WELCOME to HESSE'S official WV thread!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official results of me

Official results of Hesse

ChrisMar

WV 10: Sinew - Pilots of a New Sky | 25/27, 54 pts. (f) / 9/25, 67 pts. (sf)
WV 11: Mighty Vibez - We Coming Around | 22/23, 16 pts. (sf)

Amir

WV 77: Hans Zimmer - This Land | 5/28, 171 pts. (f) / 4/22, 94 pts. (sf)
WV 78: La Bouche - Sweet Dreams | 11/21, 56 pts. (sf)
WV 79: Monrose - Shame | 26/29, 98 pts. (f) / 6/22, 78 pts. (sf)

BernadetteCydonia

WV 131: Alice Merton - Hit the Ground Running | 17/25, 49 pts. (sf)
WV 132: Snap! - Rhythm Is a Dancer | 2/27, 166 pts. (f) / 5/27, 84 pts. (sf)
WV 133: Namika - Zirkus | 26/26, 14 pts. (sf)
WV 134: Sofi Tukker - Swing | 18/28, 102 pts. (f) / 3/27, 89 pts. (sf)
WV 137: Culture Beat - Crying in the Rain | 18/26, 104 pts. (f) / 11/24, 64 pts. (sf)
WV 145: AWOLNATION ft. Alice Merton - The Best | 10/27, 118 pts. (f) / 11/25, 59 pts. (sf)

Last edited by a moderator:

Amir

Veteran
Re: *~Hesse~* WV79 Monrose - Shame

WV79: place 26 - 98 points
WV10: place 25 - 54 points

how times changed :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks everyone for some decent results for ::hess
my job here is done xwave

BernadetteCydonia

Alright, revival time!

Though, a little main post quote, if I'm able to turn this into my kingdom it shall not take long to redecorate it with my own flair:

::hess ::hess ::hess ::hess ::hess HESSEN ::hess ::hess ::hess ::hess ::hess

240_F_137826364_tQX4gOzi3i4YrxkJtDY8pqVZzrJFwo7f.jpg

The Land Of Ebbelwoi

HISTORY:

---ChrisMar:
WV10 Warsaw: Sinew - Pilots Of A New Sky | SF1: 67 points - place 9 | Final: place 25 (54 points)
WV11 Reykjavik: Mighty Vibez - We Coming Around | SF1: 16 points - place 22 | Final: DNQ
---Amir:
WV77 Ibiza: Hans Zimmer - This Land | SF2: 94 points - place 4 | Final: place 5 (171 points)
WV78 Ojai: La Bouche - Sweet Dreams | SF3: 56 points - place 11 | Final: DNQ
WV79 Cambridge: Monrose - Shame | SF2: 78 points - place 6 | Final: place 26 (98 points)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amir's WV history:

And huge thanks to Amir for doing service for this German region previously on :D what would it be without you, sweetie! I hope I steer its wheel to great heights xheart

And until I get my "rights" to moderate this thread (mostly just change title though), I will not tell you my entry! ;) But I healthy promise I'm returning with a trick or two to my sleeve. Stay tuned loves ♥

BernadetteCydonia

Guten Tag, it's HESSE calling ✨ WV 131: Onwards to Sweden with the start of something succesful

(Oh how I'm gonna miss the thread titles sticking in every post that there is. You have no idea)

Anyway! I've settled on an entry, I think, and I'm really excited to return to this contest! I'm hoping to have lots of fun in here and lots of great memories some more. And yes, I will try to bring WV to Wetzlar, Amir... let alone Hesse itself. :LOL: Or maybe to another city located in there. We'll see. We'll see. As for now, first we need to earn our right to that... maybe this song that I'll be sending will be it? Oh I hope :p

my only hint for now is that I'm sending a woman ^_^

you'll see the rest when the WV LL comes on for the semi I'm in xcheer for now, welllllllll just you wait.

BernadetteCydonia

Re: Guten Tag, it's HESSE calling ✨ WV 131: Alice Merton - Hit the Ground Running

::hess THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM..? ::hess

02Hesse.png

Damn it's hard to configure this format well... I wish all of the measurements could be copied well... Anyway, it's the start of something new alright.

Why this song?

Well, I guess I needed to start myself with something easier to swallow, and easier to research. :lol: So obviously my first step around this area was Frankfurt am Main, where this delightful chanteuse Alice Merton was born. I've heard that song earlier on following one of those Twitter things Eurofans steal off each other. And this got me interested alright...

Could this be our shot in the light, despite this sentence not making any sense? Let's see in a few days! Until then, good luck to Alice xcheer

giphy.gif

Last edited:

BernadetteCydonia

BernadetteCydonia

Re: Guten Tag, it's HESSE calling ✨ WV 131: Alice Merton - Hit the Ground Running

Where do I begin now.

The only time I qualified on my first edition on switching a region was with Sydney, where I knew what I was doing and I knew when to leave before I run out of ideas immediately. I said I'll be head-on with choosing this time, but at the moment staying in Hesse leaves me a little stranded. So I put out Alice Merton as an entry, both because I like her song first and foremost, and that it'd also be easier rather than go for the reason I took this region in the first place, as akin to having all of Germany to myself (but seeing FabiESC there, it's not gonna happen at least for a long while that I would). As at the moment all that I have are mostly from different regions of Germany (and I can even send some suggestions Berlin's way already, that means!)... yeah well.

Thanks to all that didn't reveal themselves yet to have voted for ::hess , yo. Eventually, I'm gonna get to hit that ground running with a heavy force. Until then, I just gotta keep on heavily breathing in and out and hope.

p.s.:

BernadetteCydonia

Re: Guten Tag, it's HESSE calling ✨ WV 132: Onwards to Saudi Arabia with... A THROWBACK?!? 😳

Anyway I actually did pull through with another entry! I gotta have to send them all before my backup resources (courtesy of Wikipedia) run out or something.
:lol: I am glad I'd be able to possibly last a few artists without having to repeat any, but still a bummer atm that I might've still found nothing yet.

Meet ::hess on the dancefloor, this weekend afternoon. We'll be waiting xx

tenor.gif

BernadetteCydonia

Re: Guten Tag, it's HESSE calling ✨ WV 132: Snap! - Rhythm Is a Dancer

::hess OH SNAP! IT'S EVEN HOTTER OUT HERE ::hess

jq73.png

I'm glad the timing matched up for this. I said we'd meet up on this weekend afternoon (well it's more night now but shushhhh!) and we did! Ain't no reason to wait for Monday when we can do tonight forever. :cool:

Why this song?

Our trip in Frankfurt continues, as I've eventually had to brainstorm other locations from Hesse that has artists with another person, and while they wait, we're taking a trip to Frankfurt again, where I take you by the hand (while with sanitized hands and wearing a leather glove I promise) and guide you to an abandoned dancefloor where all of y'all are invited to safe distance dance one last time before all of the countries close down for quarantine - again or first time.

Oh I meant to say that Snap! is another act from Frankfurt I found via Wikipedia. I sent this because I *think* that their biggest hit, "The Power", if not used before, is at least probably too big for me to rely on in WV for a good result lol. My logic is maybe flawed, what can I say.

Until then, take it away in Saudi Arabia, Snap!

74RG.gif

Last edited:

Amir

Veteran
bless Frankfurt for their Eurodance scene xheat

BernadetteCydonia

0nwe.png

only y'all can tell if this camel is riding towards victory or a total flop, can't wait to hear the decision in a few days time, until then, don't let me down, and support H ♥ E ♥ S ♥ S ♥ E​

BernadetteCydonia

BernadetteCydonia

OK I need another few minutes to collect myself, or as Ida Nowakowska would say, make a "calm turn"

giphy.gif

I still am a little shook about the result, wow! I was seriously expecting to not place this high because that's just how WV is, you know? Not all classics or █▬█ █ ▀█▀ songs score that well all the time... but it turns out they do just that and it's the more recent-ish songs that fall into neither categories that get sorely underappreciated, I guess. And I'm one of them, hell yayuh. That means we all had a good club party on the way after the show, imaginarily ^^

After this I don't even know what to go for next, I mean I'm glad that now I'm a little less clueless thanks to looking at Hesse's Bundesvision history, but that's still probably not enough knowledge for me to carry on before maybe unleashing the obvious. D: But we'll see how far I'll take myself more with this, maybe I'll find more I never thought I'd need before. For now, let's cherish the moment, afterall coming top 3 is sorta rare on here, no matter the region, or at least that's what I think lol ^^

WE AVENGED YOU, SUSAN. KIND OF~

p.s.:

time to look back on this little thing that combines two of the best Eurodance songs with "rhythm" in title xheat coincidentally the one that's not Hesse's is performed by Corona

BernadetteCydonia

Re: Guten Tag, it's HESSE calling 🤡 WV 133: Onwards to USA, we brought the clowns, but where is the circus?

Clown, clown, ime o clown
Hahahaha...

tenor.gif

Well I don't think there's a better way to theme my next entry hint, is it :lol: As we're actually not talking about neither clowns, nor funny stuff, nor sending a piss take for our last possible entry to have underneath Hesse shall I desire to change the country/region. BUT! The close call of Snap! has inspired me to keep going above and beyond what we can have, and so I will stay here until it's possible to... bring WV to Wetzlar, as Amir pleaded.

Was originally also planning to send this artist if a certain exotic xheat country won 132nd instead because there's a reason for that, but f*ck it. Let's do it now, as now I've figuratively ran out of artists to use according to Wikipedia (for at least one city), and then we'll see how to sail from here eventually. Until then, wait for it...

u379vy4rf5331.jpg

Top Bottom