• Bosnia & Herzegovina

4 3.6%
  • Romania

22 20.0%
  • They'll all qualify

23 20.9%

• Total voters

aletem

Hahahah, yeeeeeees Armenia failed!!! I told you Lucian! You can't always qualify! :D We learned our lesson before. :) Turkey deserved to qualify, so I was very surprised that they didn't qualify.
Overall, I am happy with the qualifiers. These countries deserved to pass! :)

doctormalisimo

Armenia was sort of predictable. No one likes them. But Turkey? Yeah, that was a shock. But don't worry Lucian, I think Romania will easily qualify :)

lucian-crusher

Hahahah, yeeeeeees Armenia failed!!! I told you Lucian! You can't always qualify! :D We learned our lesson before. :) Turkey deserved to qualify, so I was very surprised that they didn't qualify.

I am not afraid for us on Thursday, but now I know that if we send an awful song in the future we won't qualify only with the name! :((

Sabiondo

LESSON FOR RUSSIA, UKRAINE AND GREECE: Never truts in the diaspora, LOOK TURKEY & ARMENIA THIS YEAR...¡¡¡¡ :D;)

StellaStai

Read on a Swedish audio forum too, that the sound disappeared in several countries under the Norwegian appearance. Same with Poland.
I do not know if it actually true, but here at home i could almost hear noting. :twisted:

A-lister

Veteran
Read on a Swedish audio forum too, that the sound disappeared in several countries under the Norwegian appearance. Same with Poland.
I do not know if it actually true, but here at home i could almost hear noting. :twisted:

Well I could hear the Norwegian, but the voices totally disappeared in the Polish performance though at some point.

kotten

Poland's sound was off or Magdalena totally lost her voice...Norway was fine to me, however all songs in general had low quality sound wise. The voices however were clear.

DominikS

Here in the UK, watching on BBC3, the sound was horrible on all but the last five songs. The first five especially were awful with the sound- the one microphone overpowering the rest, with every shake of the voice heard, not even Aurela Gace sounded ok. I could barely make out the music with Jestem and Haba Haba.

The songs with bad sound that qualified were the ones with the best performance from the lead singer, and the best visual aids. This helped Switzerland, Serbia and Finland. Iceland was far from perfect vocally but sounded bearable, and they had enough charm and a good draw after Croatia to help them qualify. Russia put on a good show and Alexej sounded ok, even if not heard at times (when a backing singer was supposed to take over). Eldrine actually sounded good, the lights and stuff gave a good atmosphere and the vocals were probably the best until then.

With hindsight, and discovering that Turkey and Armenia won't ALWAYS qualify, I understand the result. It's probably what I would've predicted as the result after seeing it all on screen.

Saying that, the result was also completely unfair due to all the technical problems- Germany really have to up their game for Thursday and especially Saturday! :)

doctormalisimo

I have a question that could put the whole future of Eurovision into jeopardy: WHO IS AZERBAIJAN GOING TO GIVE 12 TO NOW THAT TURKEY IS GONE???

FallenAngelII

It certainly didn't disappear for the Swedish viewers on SVT1, unless I randomly blacked out when that happened.

Top Bottom