• Bosnia & Herzegovina

4 3.6%
  • Romania

22 20.0%
  • They'll all qualify

23 20.9%

• Total voters

EvNickGR

^Yes, we don't have diaspora in those counties of 1st semi! Please learn something and then tell it ;)

Grinch

KevinA1976

Let's hope Turkey's suprise exit tonight kills this dead. There should be no certain semi-Final qualifiers regardless of the song just because of the country, and just maybe now, there wont be going forward. If so that is a good thing for Eurovision.

aletem

@doctormalisimo - Russia!

I am not afraid for us on Thursday, but now I know that if we send an awful song in the future we won't qualify only with the name! :((
You shouldn't be afraid. I think Romania will do just fine. And that is the point. You can't qualify with awful songs. :lol:

Narmina

I have a question that could put the whole future of Eurovision into jeopardy: WHO IS AZERBAIJAN GOING TO GIVE 12 TO NOW THAT TURKEY IS GONE???

HEEEY! Do you have only a problem whom our 12 points will be given :)? It's not the main stuff I suppose :)

nikolay_BG

Banned
I have a question that could put the whole future of Eurovision into jeopardy: WHO IS AZERBAIJAN GOING TO GIVE 12 TO NOW THAT TURKEY IS GONE???

Russia or Georgia. They really like georgians and russians. Who knows, maybe Bulgaria (but that`s only my little dream :lol:)

Top Bottom