• Bosnia & Herzegovina

4 3.6%
  • Romania

22 20.0%
  • They'll all qualify

23 20.9%

• Total voters

doctormalisimo

So we know that Russia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Turkey, Armenia, Romania, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Ukraine qualify for the final every year.
So, will that continue or will some of them miss out on the Grand Final on May 14th?

Last edited:

MyHeartIsYours

Re: Guaranteed Qualifier.

I;ve voted for Russia as there is no chance of them not qualifying - as for the others, they're all likely. I hope Bosnia and Herzegovina will crash out will nul points but they're going to do well with a gimmick, as they did in 2008! :(

lucian-crusher

I;ve voted for Russia as there is no chance of them not qualifying - as for the others, they're all likely. I hope Bosnia and Herzegovina will crash out will nul points but they're going to do well with a gimmick, as they did in 2008! :(

:ba: is a gimmik? :ba: is probably the best composition this year. Is like :ro: 2008 and :uk: 2009....

MyHeartIsYours

:ba: is a gimmik? :ba: is probably the best composition this year. Is like :ro: 2008 and :uk: 2009....

Lol dont insult Andrew Lloyd Webber! :lol: The whole image of the singer, the performance and the song is gimmicky imo. You may disagree of course ;).

aletem

2 will definitely fail!!! I hope for more!

aletem

If all of them qualify, it means that next year they can send people sitting on toilets and reading newspapers and they can still qualify. The others shouldn't bother trying then. :/ I'll be rooting for few of them to fail this year. :D

Schlagerman1

I would have possibly voted for Armenia, but after seen the ridiculous rehearsal today, I think it will qualify. So I think all of them will make it.

Scooby

Unfortunately all of them will pass to final, even I dislike more of them (Armenia, Ukraine, Russia, Greece).
Maybe Greece have the best chance to fail this year.

I hope Bosnia and Herzegovina will crash out will nul points but they're going to do well with a gimmick, as they did in 2008!

That's not will happen in your life 'cause we are not United Kingdom to send craps who deserve 0 points!

aletem

I hope Bosnia and Herzegovina will crash out will nul points but they're going to do well with a gimmick, as they did in 2008! :(
How can you compare 2008 with the current song? The current song is pure greatness! The song by Laka was probably one of the worst songs by Bosnia.

doctormalisimo

I hope Greece don't make the final. I'd hate for the Greeks to think they they can make it to the final no matter what ******************** they send. But Greece will probably qualify and finish in the top 10 and I will lose all hope for humanity.

94ayd

Um, I need to see the rehearsals but the ones that have a chance to fail at the moment are Greece, Ukraine & Azerbaijan.

Top Bottom