Contact us

4 years of Griffiniskaja Laul

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Oh I saw that, those alpine ibex photos look stunning, love it xheat

I thought holidays were over :xo:
Iberian ibex please.
Also, everyone knows the best summer holidays are actually in September.

:xo:

randajad

Veteran
Griffin started an avalanche
Foreõsvdetrre celebrating their second victory
Finally we have the winner of the very tiring and chaotic thirteenth edition of the Griffin national festival - Griffiniskaja Laul, and that is *drum roll* Christian French and his song 'avalanche' which represented the principality of Foreõsvdetrre. This is the second win for the province of the capital city, their first victory being Miriam Bryant's 'Nån av oss' at the fourth edition. Christian collected a total of 122 points, including six sets of a maximum of 12 points. In second place was the principality of Sletterimaa with the song Parfum d'été by Maxence, and third place went to the group Surf Curse with their song Disco representing their principality of Õklingsmaa.
G6rqw7e.png

Griffiniskaja Laul was hosted by GTV as well as regional branch - GTV PZY in SGArrenaa[/B], Rakozsit, Pzyerüyölkeä following their second victory at the previous edition with, the winner, George Ezra himself as a presenter. Seven Natian countries were part of the expert jury - Svobodnia, first-timer Halito, Mormadorei, Moisantia, Ugaly, Endórë and Effiland. Griffin National Television is extremely grateful to them. Full (split) results can be found at Griffiniskaja Laul wiki page (link).
Gc7THB4.png

Last edited:

randajad

Veteran

Rmetr0

Wait, why it says "GL15" (not 14) in the thread title? I thought "wait a minute, it was GL13 just «yesterday», when did I miss the 14th one?" 😅😅

randajad

Veteran

Uto

Veteran
I will help later tonight. I need to eat first, just got home.

randajad

Veteran
MEREMAA WINS FOR THE THIRD TIME!
Natia and Griffin have decided

And finally - we have the winner of the fourteenth national Griffin music festival, and that is the young Chance Peña and his song Sleep Deprivation. After an exciting vote and a race between Meremaa and Õklingsmaa (for which this could have been her first victory), Meremaa won by only seven points more. Second placed GERD was rumoured to be the Griffin favourite to win the contest prior to the show, so it wouldn't surprise if GTV decided to collaborate with her in the future. Third place went to Pzyerüyölkeä represented by Christian Leave and his song Days Like Lost Dogs.​

MPtZaQE.png

Griffin National Television especially thanks the international jury that volunteered to be part of the show. Thank you Svobodnia, Utopolis, Bigicia, Effiland, Ugaly and special thanks to our first timers Sakuralia, Serenes, and Doire! We hope you had fun.

Full (split) results can be found here.

6TeScvT.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom