kalomoira1.jpg

????????? - SECRET COMBINATION
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoA7ELppWHk

Alexu

Re: ?????? - ????????? - Secret Combination

The best greek entry after My number one...imo, And Kalomoira looks so nice :D

Milos-BC

Re: ?????? - ????????? - Secret Combination

This is a good song, but i think it was a bit overrated :)

ParadiseES

This should have won. This was the most complete act: song+singer+performance+show+vocals,....
Here every one was talking about Kalomira the day after, while nobody remembered Dima except for the skater man...

94ayd

This was a bit too cheesy and she was acting a bit fake and annoying... The song's not that bad but not worth such a high place, though effort was clearly put into it and performance was very good, though vocals could've been better. Too much Britney like most have noticed. :lol:

alca

94ayd said:
This was a bit too cheesy and she was acting a bit fake and annoying... The song's not that bad but not worth such a high place, though effort was clearly put into it and performance was very good, though vocals could've been better. Too much Britney like most have noticed. :lol:
That's probably because Britney is Kalomoira's favourite singer! ;) They also sang together (if I'm not mistaken) in the US before Kalomoira decided to take part in Fame Story (the talent show she won).

alca

94ayd said:
By the way, now I know why she's called KalomOIra, occasionally.

PS LEARNING GREEK! :mrgreen:
Because her name in greek is spelled like this: ?????????
If you put the letters "?" and "?" together like this "??" then you pronounce it like "i" (Kalomira). "KalomOIra" is written in greeklish (writing greek with latin characters) :p

I hope you understand it the way I explained it... :roll: :lol:

EDIT Sorry! Now I realised that you do know why we spell it like that. Oh God! I should get some sleep!! :p :lol:

alca

94ayd said:
Yeah, I guess you should. :lol: I know about the 6 ways of writing "i". :lol:

?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? :lol:

PS Does the Greek ; sorta look like that? I dont' think I was able to find the proper button. :lol:
Yeah that's how greek look like but maybe you were looking for these: ? ? ? etc the letters with the tone (if that's how they call it in english :p )

But ? is e... not i :p And ?? is extremely rare ;)

94ayd

alca said:
94ayd said:
Yeah, I guess you should. :lol: I know about the 6 ways of writing "i". :lol:

?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? :lol:

PS Does the Greek ; sorta look like that? I dont' think I was able to find the proper button. :lol:
Yeah that's how greek look like but maybe you were looking for these: ? ? ? etc the letters with the tone (if that's how they call it in english :p )

But ? is e... not i :p And ?? is extremely rare ;)

Sorry, I said 6 and wrote 7... :lol: I was looking for a way how to write ; not the accent. ;)

Stella

At first listening I didn't like it....then I found out she got 3rd place,I listened it more andmore,I saw the yt videos with her promoting the song in Romania,I loved her and then after some time I started liking the song,and now I love it :) Now it became my fave Greek entry :)

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Kalomoira recently gave an interview to OPA; the magazine of the Greek immigrants of Australia. In the interview she was asked which was the best moment of her career so far and she replied,

Eurovision! It was the best time of my life, it was a great honour to represent my homeland in 2008 and I feel blessed that I was picked to do it.
The Greek/American artist is currently touring in the states promoting her latest single entitled This is the time

source

Top Bottom