3 2.1%

10 7.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JenJen94

Even though it absolutely should happen-I'd love to see her back!

crashworld

Veteran
They should just do what Cyprus did this year. Get a good-looking hunk and sing the most beige song. Boom, top 15.
And there are so many Greek Gods out there. I am sure it won't be a difficult task.

Loindici

Veteran
Guys, plz, not this thing again. xrofl This sore loser Mantzouki claims for compensation only. It has zero influence on our participation next year. xcheers

But seriously, what actually happened with Victor? Are the rumors that his parent paid for his participation even true? xcoffee

P.S. I just learned he's half Danish. ERT must have a kink for fusion Greek dishes these several years.

Loindici

Veteran
I want Greece to be serious again, perhaps? Doesn't really mean they haven't been, but 2023 brought all expectations downhill and I don't know what to expect in 2024.

lilka

I am still dreaming of Greece represented by some decent artist, probably a newcomer like Marseaux or Daphne Lawrence (though the first one is already not a newcomer technically speaking). No drama like this year please…

lilka

It's a revamped cover of an old song of another artist that was written by her ex-husband Nikos Karvelas. As a cover, it logically does not have a lot of views, but it's great in my opinion (yeah ask me what is NOT great by her) ;).

Not sure if something like this would succeed in Eurovision, though. In my opinion, "Aima" or "Gazoza" have more Eurovision potential - as a general song type (because they are now old).

Last edited:

Marcos C

lilka

Has anyone ever seriously doubted it?

lilka

In my opinion, we need brand new songs. Even though this one could have been a success, I just believe that too many negative emotions were involved. I'd prefer Melissa to record a new one.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Ngl, that would be kinda iconic if Cyprus take the song after Greece rejected it and then flopped. Be like when Greece apparently rejected Eleni, but then Cyprus sent her. 🤣

Nicholas123

Ngl, that would be kinda iconic if Cyprus take the song after Greece rejected it and then flopped. Be like when Greece apparently rejected Eleni, but then Cyprus sent her. 🤣

I guess "Liar" would have qualified easily, but with that performer, i don't think it would have done amazingly well in the final. Silia give me the impression of a much better and more charismatic girl than Melissa, so good for Cyprus, definitely.

ailane

They should just do what Cyprus did this year. Get a good-looking hunk and sing the most beige song. Boom, top 15.
And there are so many Greek Gods out there. I am sure it won't be a difficult task.
I didn't find cyprus song bad,i liked,you can dislike it of course,everyone has different taste in music,but this is only what you think of the song,i liked the song and i can't dislike it,and if the song it's "beige" then i like this type of song,i guess,but i like many types of songs.

Marius

I didn't find cyprus song bad,i liked,you can dislike it of course,everyone has different taste in music,but this is only what you think of the song,i liked the song and i can't dislike it,and if the song it's "beige" then i like this type of song,i guess,but i like many types of songs.
Yes,i liked it too.

Marius

While searching for a time,I have found a song that i think it could represent greece, im not sure if it would fit eurovision,but i think i liked

Top Bottom