ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

simori95

I didn’t want to like a DSDS alumna but Melissa is definitely the exception to the rule, her song sounds great. Not unheard of but pure fun!

Nicholas123

I think all these supposed leaks are very much intentional. Especially the fact certain Greek website have had articles to go almost immediately after the song's snippet was "leaked"

This. All these leaks were nothing else than a way to put pressure on ERT to do the "right' thing. Not that i complain if we'll save ourselves from this absolutely terrible mess of a song that is shout out.

ArmpitOfEurope

I think all these supposed leaks are very much intentional. Especially the fact certain Greek website have had articles to go almost immediately after the song's snippet was "leaked"

but isnt that still a leak as we get to hear them before they are out :p
who cares if they are intentional or not, most leaks are intentional anyway

lilka

Oh this is such a terrible situation for Greece... I do not even know what to choose, but... Liar, I guess.
The only possible option.

ArmpitOfEurope

Oh this is such a terrible situation for Greece... I do not even know what to choose, but... Liar, I guess.
The only possible option.

That snippet of Victor Vernicos is so awful you cant understand anything and we only got 30 seconds of Melissas track with awful sound, dont know how you came to that conclusion by those snippets. Everyone who listened to the songs say they are both decent choices and that the snippets dont do the songs justice at all, the only terrible one is the duet.
I mean Liar was meant for Klava Koka last year, I dont believe they were going to send something weak for her.

But yeah ERT isnt doing the job right this year, people have been saying that this hottie
had a better song than all 3 and he didnt even make it to the top 7.
And now they put the duet as their #1. The thought that they were going to send the duet for sure if the public wasnt involved this year is scary ( and the fact that they still may do that )

Mainshow

Veteran
I can´t judge Victor´s leaked snippet because it´s basically just worse than potato quality but that "duet" needs to stay away from Eurovision! That song seems to be really bad - like safe NQ kind of bad (if the rest of the song continues to sound like the leaked snippet).
Melissa´s track sounds basic and generic but despite the "quality" of the leak, it seems to be a bop and quite catchy.

I haven´t heard all songs but I honestly believe that there must have been better/more competitive entries.. I mean, wasn´t Leon of Athens shortlisted?

lilka

That snippet of Victor Vernicos is so awful you cant understand anything and we only got 30 seconds of Melissas track with awful sound, dont know how you came to that conclusion by those snippets. Everyone who listened to the songs say they are both decent choices and that the snippets dont do the songs justice at all, the only terrible one is the duet.
I mean Liar was meant for Klava Koka last year, I dont believe they were going to send something weak for her.

But yeah ERT isnt doing the job right this year, people have been saying that this hottie
had a better song than all 3 and he didnt even make it to the top 7.
And now they put the duet as their #1. The thought that they were going to send the duet for sure if the public wasnt involved this year is scary ( and the fact that they still may do that )
Don’t get me wrong, if there’s anyone apart from Greeks who wants Greece’s victory, I’m the first. I just think that the overall concept of the songs is wrong, but I hope that the real recordings are indeed better.
Sorry for judging, it’s just my fear speaking probably.

Top Bottom