• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

crashworld

Veteran
Hopefully this AND Poland will qualify and the fandom will be in shambles ❤😄

@lilka just imagine the fandom's meltdown in case the two black sheeps of this year's contest (both :gr: and :pl: had some scandalous selections :mrgreen: ) qualify.

TtoWBk.gif

I live for moments like this, especially in an edition that I have no special feelings attached. I just need some DRAMAAAA. #manifesting

lilka

@lilka just imagine the fandom's meltdown in case the two black sheeps of this year's contest (both :gr: and :pl: had some scandalous selections :mrgreen: ) qualify.

TtoWBk.gif
Annoula... :love::love::love::love::love::love: Next weeeeeek x2 :love::love::love::love::love::love::love: GAZOOOOZA xmusic

Now back to my normal self...Nah, you'll see, we won't qualify. But I want Greece to qualify and win if you can. Please, Greece, can you win even if I'm not so much into your song?

AndroZeus

Technically Greece can never come last with 24 certain points from Cyprus, lowest we can go is 22-23, we have a cheat code! 😝
In 2018 the last place in the final (which was an amazing song btw) got 39 points. Be careful tempting fate!

SpiritofKeiino

What They Say is my number 1 this year (at the moment, it might change in the future) but i absolutely adore this song, it has the ballad quality and the upbeat tempo so that its not too "boring", his voice is amazing and i really like the lyrics too. I also think this will be magical on stage and people will change their minds about it. I know it won't win but i can see this being on the left side of the board.
I think it'll scrape through and qualify at 9th or 10th, unless the performance is shocking. I haven't watched him live so no idea if he's a good performer.

Nicholas123

After all this fake drama that made no sense at all, Matzoukou says Liar won't be released and that ESC is over for her.

Good riddance!

tumblr_m0g5y9Cmdz1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Chorizo

That’s the kind of song that’s fine as background music, but it’s not interesting enough to focus on it for three minutes. 6 points.

Just a boy from Greece trying to be Weekend. Nothing new. Nothing outside of the generic box. No votes from me.

Top Bottom