Contact us

Greece GREECE 2022 - Amanda Tenfjord

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

hunty73

Amanda Tenfjord is the interesting one here for me.Bags of potential.She has a lovely melancholy voice.If she has the right song id expect her to be the one to beat.

hpp0

From the ones left Amanda seems the most interesting one to me. GJN seems kinda promising and different for Greece's standards but I feel like it will be just another ballad, nothing groundbreaking. Ilias Kozas could be good in general but the style of the songs that he submitted is a bit of hit or miss imo. I read only some very general stuff about the other two's careers, so I can't really say too much about them.

aef

Actually I would really love to see a Loukas Yorkas comeback at Eurovision some day... In general :gr: bringing back its former Eurovision ethnic realness would be a dream coming true. They became way too mainstream during the past 10 years at Eurovision!

Nicholas123

The meetings between the 5 candidate artists and ERT officials were concluded today. We will know the name of the chosen one in December, a bit before Christmas. Song release probably around mid March.

Nicholas123

JohnArg

randajad

Veteran
Oooooh, this seems to be great choice right up my alley, I am excited to hear more. xcheer

hunty73

Amanda Tenfjord is the interesting one here for me.Bags of potential.She has a lovely melancholy voice.If she has the right song id expect her to be the one to beat.

As hoped/expected ^^ ,,good choice by Greece this.Done right they might have a great year.

• Like It
Reactions: Mrm

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
have no idea who she is but i was hoping for a bop not something like this; eh, maybe Cyprus will provide

Top Bottom