But if we die together now
We will always have each other
I won't lose you for another
And if we die together
I will hold you till forever
If we die together, die together now​

Last edited by a moderator:

DanielLuis

Can't wait to see what Amanda will be bringing! That snippet is very small but it already sounds quite promising

harey

I didn't know her but I have just listened to her few songs available on YouTube: I like it! I hope her song is good, she seems to be a good live singer! ☺️

Nicholas123

It could definitely be. It's from Amanda's instastories one day before her announcement as the :gr: act. Eurovisionfun had published an article about this, stating that Amanda in at he studio, recording the final version of her song and the editor was wondering "could this be a snippet from her ESC entry?" So i guess it most probably is, i doubt efun would post it if they weren't sure about it.

Oh, btw the same site has made it clear that Amanda's song's title is not "Midnight expressions".

P.S. can anyone identify what she is singing in this? does not sound like english to me. xthink

JohnArg

The song is in the final phase of preparation so that Amanda can come to Greece in January for the video clip. The title is not really that.

ertobserver

As i wrote in a previous post, i hope Greece this year will stay in the semis. It's the only way Dream Team won't be involved in our next esc entry. Last year they were lucky...taking the 10th place and finished above Cyprus, were the reasons they control again the Greek entry. Most of the Greek fans will support Cyprus and not Greece this year! The bad thing is that Dream Team and Eurovisionfun have selected the next artist and if Amanda go well in Turin, ERT will accept it unfortunately!

JohnArg

As i wrote in a previous post, i hope Greece this year will stay in the semis. It's the only way Dream Team won't be involved in our next esc entry. Last year they were lucky...taking the 10th place and finished above Cyprus, were the reasons they control again the Greek entry. Most of the Greek fans will support Cyprus and not Greece this year! The bad thing is that Dream Team and Eurovisionfun have selected the next artist and if Amanda go well in Turin, ERT will accept it unfortunately!
well done for your sincerity...Most of these Greek fans (who are not of course the majority, but only a small lunatic minority) believe the same with you, but only a few has the courage to admit it!

hpp0

Usually the term "Dream Team" is used in sports to indicate a winning team made of all stars. How is Eurovision Dream Team a "Dream Team" when they never won a contest (and never will imo)?
They were getting very high results in the 00s that's why they are called that and if I'm not wrong Fokas, who does the staging for the DT entries, also did the stagings for Russia & Ukraine in 2008 which were the top 2 so if I'm correct he has kinda won himself.

Edit: I checked it and he actually did the staging for these two songs + Greece 2005 which also won

Last edited:

Ajeje Brazorf

They were getting very high results in the 00s that's why they are called that and if I'm not wrong Fokas, who does the staging for the DT entries, also did the stagings for Russia & Ukraine in 2008 which were the top 2 so if I'm correct he has kinda won himself.

Edit: I checked it and he actually did the staging for these two songs + Greece 2005 which also won

Evangelinos yes, but Kontopoulos and Kirkorov never had won a contest as songwriters, not alone, not together. Russia won with a song written by Dima Bilan himself and Jim Beanz, Greece won with a song written by Psaltakis/Germanou/Dantis. I don't know why they deserved all that credit, to be honest: they are good at doing their job, obviously, but I don't think they are the best ones at doing it.

There were songwriters who won the Contest at the first attempt ever in the competition while they had several attempts but never won. So why are they considered to be the Dream Team? In my opinion someone who tries every year to win, building so much hype around his work, and fails everytime cannot be considered a winner at the end, or am I wrong?

hpp0

Evangelinos yes, but Kontopoulos and Kirkorov never had won a contest as songwriters, not alone, not together. Russia won with a song written by Dima Bilan himself and Jim Beanz, Greece won with a song written by Psaltakis/Germanou/Dantis. I don't know why they deserved all that credit, to be honest: they are good at doing their job, obviously, but I don't think they are the best ones at doing it.

There were songwriters who won the Contest at the first attempt ever in the competition while they had several attempts but never won. So why are they considered to be the Dream Team? In my opinion someone who tries every year to win, building so much hype around his work, and fails everytime cannot be considered a winner at the end, or am I wrong?
I don't disagree that they shouldn't be named like that, I just tried to explain why they probably got this name. I'm not really sure how it started, but the media here were calling them like that since a very long time ago due to their very good results, so I wouldn't be surprised if some people just picked it up to refer to this team and they made it their "brand name" later.

Top Bottom