I won't lose you for another
And if we die together
I will hold you till forever
If we die together, die together now​

Last edited by a moderator:

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
Very important reminder:

6. Please avoid download linking of copyright mp3 audio and video files and rips via links such as yousendit, rapidshare, megaupload, esnips etc. in any of our public forums. Artists, management or broadcasters approved linking is accepted, along with alternative links, such as youtube.

Do NOT post links again, the broadcaster and delegations are fully aware of what is being posted here.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlekS

Veteran
It's a nice song, gives me a jury pleaser vibes. I hope the final variant will be awesome. Not sure how well she would do at Eurovision, but add more orchestra in the beginning, polish it with great production and it's got all chances to become my fave.

Steph777

So far, I'm sorry my dear country, but I really don't like it :(
It's not the kind of song I want for Greece
Very very basic, will go nowhere in this form

pavarotti

Sounded promising to me, nice melody, lovely chorus, & if that's only an early demo, room for something high class to emerge. ESC is not just about bombastic entries. Ballads always earn a lukewarm reception among fans but quality will always out.

Nicholas123

That was the original plan, someone close to the team confirmed to me that they are already talking about making the premiere sooner now, but not before they are ready ( they filmed the video very recently )

Good news, i think it'd be a smart strategy to premiere the song sonner than they planned, after the demo leak and the lukewarm reaction to it.

Last edited:

ArmpitOfEurope

Good news, i think it'd be a smart strategy to premiere the song sonner than they planned, fter the demo leak and the lukewarm reaction to it.

Dimitris Kontopoulos is somehow involved in the project ( I suppose in the production of the song - which gives me hope, coz say what you want about him as a composer, he's a good producer: Sergeys songs, Last Dance etc all had good production, and what that demo lacks is surely production ).
This is love leaked, Sergeys song leaked, Azerbaijans ( X my heart ) leaked... Starting to think that hes leaking the demos intentionally to see how people react to them xqueenbitch

Nicholas123

Allegedly the demo version of the song. Hopefully they changed the hell out of it in the final version

I just noticed now. I know not what i have done wrong to have my post moderated. I just shared a link from soundcloud, publicly accessible to everyone. Not my fault if Amanda was so naive to have let her songs in their demo versions uploaded there and did not even bother to take them down. Lol.

Last edited:

hunty73

Dimitris Kontopoulos is somehow involved in the project ( I suppose in the production of the song - which gives me hope, coz say what you want about him as a composer, he's a good producer: Sergeys songs, Last Dance etc all had good production, and what that demo lacks is surely production ).
This is love leaked, Sergeys song leaked, Azerbaijans ( X my heart ) leaked... Starting to think that hes leaking the demos intentionally to see how people react to them xqueenbitch
Or to knock down hope only to wow people with the final version.The demo sounds very promising.Front half isnt produced much at all,but the 2nd half has the structure there they would be adding to.Sounds like they are looking to create a real ramp up to a moment.The demo of course lacks the sweeping strings that are needed to lift the melody.As things stand Italy and Ukraine are almost certain 2 of the top 3 at this years final,there is one place left for that top 3 and Greece has the potential to make the trio,but another few big hitters yet to show their hands.
One thing i did notice with the structure of the demo,the song lends itself to very close in camera work,very intimate, and then sweeping pull aways.

ArmpitOfEurope

Or to knock down hope only to wow people with the final version.The demo sounds very promising.Front half isnt produced much at all,but the 2nd half has the structure there they would be adding to.Sounds like they are looking to create a real ramp up to a moment.The demo of course lacks the sweeping strings that are needed to lift the melody.As things stand Italy and Ukraine are almost certain 2 of the top 3 at this years final,there is one place left for that top 3 and Greece has the potential to make the trio,but another few big hitters yet to show their hands.
One thing i did notice with the structure of the demo,the song lends itself to very close in camera work,very intimate, and then sweeping pull aways.
I've warmed up a lot to the demo. Agree, Im hearing around that it now has an epic bridge and a big final chorus that will be used for a " moment " on stage. Lets see

Ajeje Brazorf

Someone posted a snippet of Amanda's entry on YouTube. Apparently the song is called "Die Together"... Don't know if it's confirmed though.

Top Bottom