But if we die together now
We will always have each other
I won't lose you for another
And if we die together
I will hold you till forever
If we die together, die together now​

Last edited by a moderator:

Milos-BC

I have high expectations from :gr: this year. Really like what I heard from her so far. And judging by what we know, we may be getting a strong contender here.

Ianp16

I have a good feeling about Greece this year... Although whenever I say this it always backfires. Release the song!!!!

Nicholas123

If I am not mistaken she's coming to Greece soon for the shooting of the music video ( which will take place in the island of Symi).

Last edited:

stephanos13

The fact that Eurovisionfun is mentioning the position of Amanda in the betting odds is hilarious to me.

We are in the song selection period and any positive word coming out about an entry it automatically shortens that county's odds in case these rumors are actually true.

Eurovisionfun created the hype and now they are celebrating it.

I am not saying that Amanda's song isn't going to be awesome but c'mon.

Nicholas123

The hype is unnecessary and wrong if you ask me, but with efun we can't really avoid it. :lol:

Anyway, Amanda is finally in Greece. She'll be staying for the next 2 days in Symi for the filming of the music video and right after she'll come back to Athens, where she'll be a guest in ERT's afternoon show "Studio 4". We'll finally get the chance to listen to her talk. :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Shadowfuxcs

Yes just like year when they were celebrating the "groundbreaking never-done-before staging".

Oh by the way that doesn't mean it don't think the song will be good. I'm sure I 'm gonna love it and so will Foka's cousins in Moldova.

Mainshow

Veteran
Amanda will have a partner, which will be portrayed by model Nikola Melachrodinidis. The video will have a melancholic theme in which Amanda will be portrayed in a dead-end relationship.
So far, the video was filmed outdoors on a boat in different locations on the island, such as the Village, Gialos, Pedi, and Emporio. The island was chosen because of its history and its symbolism within the country. The aesthetic of the island combines nature and architecture. The Mayor of Symi, Lefteris Papakalodoukas, has described the island as “The largest traditional settlement in Greece”.
source: Eurovoix.com

The description of the music video´s plot looks like it´s going to be a ballad?

shameless

I get huge Katerine Duska-vibes from this entry and eventhough I loved her entry, she tanked on final night.

Nicholas123

Last edited:

JohnArg

The fact that Eurovisionfun is mentioning the position of Amanda in the betting odds is hilarious to me.

We are in the song selection period and any positive word coming out about an entry it automatically shortens that county's odds in case these rumors are actually true.

Eurovisionfun created the hype and now they are celebrating it.

I am not saying that Amanda's song isn't going to be awesome but c'mon.

I'm not so sure if you believe what you say or just keep blaming eurovisionfun just because you don't like us..BUT is it possible for a website (a fan website) to drop Greek's (or any other's country) odds from 29 to 12 in one day, just with a tweet post? If you think that we are so powerful thank you, but we are not insane!

crashworld

Veteran
Remember the hype we got for Stefania's staging? And then it turns out to be a green screen joke ala Just Dance 2010.
We need to learn take Greece's hype with a HUGE JAR of salt.

pavarotti

Amanda has some great songs in her past and this is her favourite she has ever written. People backing Greece are latching onto this, along with the fact she is excellent live and so far we have had very few contenders appear. Poland is short in the odds because backers are taking a leap of faith Ochman delivers live and wins the Polish NF.

It is all a guessing game but it is also based on some deductive reasoning. It was a similar situation with The Netherlands in 2019. No one knew for sure Duncan L's song but there were some strong indicators it was going to be good so The Netherlands odds dropped to around 14 prior to the official release of Arcade. So it's not really hype in this instance and I can't agree with the comparisons with Duska. Her style differed greatly to Amanda's.

Shadowfuxcs

Remember the hype we got for Stefania's staging? And then it turns out to be a green screen joke ala Just Dance 2010.
We need to learn take Greece's hype with a HUGE JAR of salt.
Not to mention that all these bloggs and media closely affiliated to the national broadcaster insisted on the fake narrative of the groundbreaking staging even when it failed miserably in the final.
It’s very clear what type of hype such bloggs are trying to create, but as it showed with Malta last year the public won’t feel obligated to vote for an entry just because it received some artificial push.

Top Bottom