But if we die together now
We will always have each other
I won't lose you for another
And if we die together
I will hold you till forever
If we die together, die together now​

Last edited by a moderator:

innou

Stefania will perform with the Archolekas fella at the MAD VMAs, according to Eurovisionfun.
It's clear to me that he is seriously considered.

Can they...not? I'd appreciate it if we stayed away from high school students for a year or two. Stefania was fine, but let's not make it a custom.
I very much prefer Amanda over him, although my #1 choice is absolutely Nicky.

rasmuslights

Veteran
Stefania will perform with the Archolekas fella at the MAD VMAs, according to Eurovisionfun.
It's clear to me that he is seriously considered.

Can they...not? I'd appreciate it if we stayed away from high school students for a year or two. Stefania was fine, but let's not make it a custom.
I very much prefer Amanda over him, although my #1 choice is absolutely Nicky.

and if they select him it will probably be another dream team song.

Shadowfuxcs

Yeah this is not working for me... he should not be picked based on that name alone, it sounds like a foreigner tried to come up with a fake Greek name.
The only way I will accept him is if he ends up with a song-tribute to autotune.

rasmuslights

Veteran

ok another possibility... this is worse than nicky and amanda but better than that greek twink... so yeah, I would not mind this (would probably still be one of my fave Greek entries in this decade - because the bar is so low haahha) ... thoughts?

it's kinda safe to say tho that ERT seems to be going indie this year which I appreciate!

Mimmon

Veteran

ok another possibility... this is worse than nicky and amanda but better than that greek twink... so yeah, I would not mind this (would probably still be one of my fave Greek entries in this decade - because the bar is so low haahha) ... thoughts?

it's kinda safe to say tho that ERT seems to be going indie this year which I appreciate!
Yeah hearing that they focusing on Indies which is cool... Im excited to see Greek indie...
Also big big please something in Greek its such a beutiful language (I was in Cyprus for week thats why I was gone for week lol)

Nicholas123

e46152b383e619869ef7d6f29484267b.gif

At least he's more bearable than the Achonoone twink. Btw, I'd be really nice if ERT conidered the possibility of Leon of Athens, this time as a performer too. He released two very cute singles recently. :D

JohnArg

Guys Mucho Calor is here!!!

JohnArg

eurovisionfun seems to be in good terms with ERT so it is possible that she is being considered and they are testing the waters (something similar happened with Stephania when Wiwibloggs "recommended" her first though they obviously had received direction from ERT about it).
The good thing is that both Amanda and Nikolas don't look like potential dream team proteges.
I just have to correct you...Eurovisionfun introduced Stefania to the audience in the 10th of June in 2019, with my article.

JohnArg

Some variety would be nice from this country. Seriously, anything but another dance-pop song, or a stereotypical Greek ballad, just anything else would be fun....
you are absolutely correct...

Mimmon

Veteran
Guys Mucho Calor is here!!!
ESCBEAT Team can't wait to include them in our weekly article of new music from Eurovision Arists

Shadowfuxcs

I just have to correct you...Eurovisionfun introduced Stefania to the audience in the 10th of June in 2019, with my article.
I didn't mention that wiwibloggs had exclusivity, I gave an example of eurovision-related media "suggesting" an artist cause that is one I remembered.

Mimmon

Veteran

Okay I would love to hear him.... Its going to be breath of fresh air if this happens...
New discovery as well so year cheers to Eurovisionfun

innou

What I like about ERT's approach for 2021 and, as it seems, for 2022, is that they haven't fallen (so far) for the stereotype ''they're Greece so they have to send ethnic bops every year'' that a (annoyingly) significant portion of the fans seem to have.

rasmuslights

Veteran
What I like about ERT's approach for 2021 and, as it seems, for 2022, is that they haven't fallen (so far) for the stereotype ''they're Greece so they have to send ethnic bops every year'' that a (annoyingly) significant portion of the fans seem to have.

absolutely!

JohnArg

I can assure you ERT will go again for the artist, without thinking the popularity, or a record label etc...

JohnArg

Listen to Mucho Calor. All the song

Top Bottom