But if we die together now
We will always have each other
I won't lose you for another
And if we die together
I will hold you till forever
If we die together, die together now​

Last edited by a moderator:

Citelis

I tried to listen to it multiple to see if i will start liking it but doesn't work for me. I'm not the only one among the Greek fans because i don't see that much excitement in Greek pages and that's surprising considering how high we are in the odds and the top10 result last year.

kamc

Sad that the Greeks don’t seem to be behind their entry this year:(

ArmpitOfEurope

Sad that the Greeks don’t seem to be behind their entry this year:(

Greeks are never behing their entries tho :ROFLMAO:
They were very negative about Stefania too, they all started praising her when they brought the top 10 finish

I respect personal taste, and maybe some just dont like the track, thats totally ok, but:
those who hate on her because '' she is not greek '' ( she is lol ) = (n)
those who hate on her just because they hate the dream team or a known eurovision site in Greece that's backing Amanda = :sleep:
and a partion of greek-cypriots ( very small partion, fortunately ) that hates on her because shes getting more praise than Andromache
( since Fuego, theres a sense of competition between a partion of greek and a partion of cypriot eurofans ) = :alien:

In general, Die together has been getting a very positive reaction in Greece, by people, media, experts etc. Doing very well on Spotify and youtube. Specific people on forums are not the bigger image

Last edited:

Citelis

The Greek entry that Greek fans loved the most was in 2018 but the result was a disaster and since then Greek fans are more careful every year.

spinachpie

The Greek entry that Greek fans loved the most was in 2018 but the result was a disaster and since then Greek fans are more careful every year.
It's strange because reading comments all over YouTube, it seems as if Greek fans thought the actual performance of Yianna was good and the reason it didnt do well was because of the fact it was in Greek. Which couldn't be further from the truth. Performance was a disaster IMO.

And the comments get pretty defensive from Greeks on Youtube if a reactor doesn't give a glowing review of Amanda. I feel pretty sorry for them sometimes lol.

ArmpitOfEurope

It's strange because reading comments all over YouTube, it seems as if Greek fans thought the actual performance of Yianna was good and the reason it didnt do well was because of the fact it was in Greek. Which couldn't be further from the truth. Performance was a disaster IMO.

Worst greek staging ( Argo staging was good compared to it lol ) and maybe worst greek vocals too
This girl in the stand in rehearsal did a better job, she doesnt sound that shaky
xangel

Citelis

And the comments get pretty defensive from Greeks on Youtube if a reactor doesn't give a glowing review of Amanda. I feel pretty sorry for them sometimes lol.
Yes there are still defensive Greek fans but i think that the situation is much less toxic now than it was 2018 for someone who doesn't like the Greek entries.
Meanwhile defending your country's entry against someone who doesn't like is pointless since you are not going to change their minds that way.

Yanna

The reason why he wasn't chosen by ERT had nothing to do with the artistic result of his work. He could have perfectly been our representative this year, but he chose not to get vaccinated and to behave like a diva.
Can you provide some source about this? I don't find anything when I google it and it's kinda hard to believe as he seems like a pretty nice kid.

Jonkonfui

I have tried to listen to this song but I cannot. Too much effort. It is all so 'i am so deep'. It is like the deep version of the Dutch song. Too deep for me. And the video looks like a youghurt commercial. I will listen to this one at Esc.

Nicholas123

Can you provide some source about this? I don't find anything when I google it and it's kinda hard to believe as he seems like a pretty nice kid.

The source is me, or to be more specific a friend of mine who works at ERT. Don't expect any "official" confirmation from ERT. But ofc, everyone is free to believe it or not.

lilka

Greeks are never behing their entries tho :ROFLMAO:
They were very negative about Stefania too, they all started praising her when they brought the top 10 finish

I respect personal taste, and maybe some just dont like the track, thats totally ok, but:
those who hate on her because '' she is not greek '' ( she is lol ) = (n)
those who hate on her just because they hate the dream team or a known eurovision site in Greece that's backing Amanda = :sleep:
and a partion of greek-cypriots ( very small partion, fortunately ) that hates on her because shes getting more praise than Andromache
( since Fuego, theres a sense of competition between a partion of greek and a partion of cypriot eurofans ) = :alien:

In general, Die together has been getting a very positive reaction in Greece, by people, media, experts etc. Doing very well on Spotify and youtube. Specific people on forums are not the bigger image
NOT GREEK? Lol. I'd love to be "not Greek" like her. I've listened to her ERT interview and:
1) She even actually SPEAKS Greek;
2) She speaks pretty good (that's my subjective opinion as a Greek non-native but advanced speaker).

ArmpitOfEurope

The source is me, or to be more specific a friend of mine who works at ERT. Don't expect any "official" confirmation from ERT. But ofc, everyone is free to believe it or not.

Not a hater but he looks like he would do that for some reason hahaa

But honestly, I hope thats not the only reason. Surely ERT would end up with Amanda anyway? Coz the song is far more suitable for Eurovision. I want to believe that ERT just saw clearly for once

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
The ESC United Jury will return soon and you will have a say as well. How many points do you want to give to Greece: Amanda Tenfjord- Die Together? 10 = AMAZING 1=Don't like it at all. Use this link to vote:

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

Jonkonfui

The ESC United Jury will return soon and you will have a say as well. How many points do you want to give to Greece: Amanda Tenfjord- Die Together? 10 = AMAZING 1=Don't like it at all. Use this link to vote:

CLICK HERE TO VOTE
Wow i am impressed with this forum... Is high quality with so many technical thingies. Not only a place where most people write weird stuff while I try to counterbalance so much insanity with insightful and wise posts but also full of links and voting and interaction. Good work Matt.

Top Bottom