Last edited by a moderator:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
@RainyWoods and I have colaboroted [sic] on a Greece 2021 moodboard

3JFWSBK2CCTGT2UDRQCGHHEMR4.jpg
95e2fb82-52e0-42ae-8e00-0a13f631e6d4_screenshot.jpg

Last edited:

spinachpie

Did anyone see the Eurovision YouTube channel's video with Stefania singing soprano type vocal? It was only a few seconds in some Eurovision challenge video, but I can't find it again, and want to hear it. Sounded really good!

sapsan

TOP-10 (10th) - seems great result but still would be much more deserved for Stefania to be a little bit higher instead of Iceland/Finland/Ukraine/Italy xdiablo

Turnip

This really surprised me last night, she gave a much better performance from the semi, the staging was still ugly and unnecessarily complicated but she got through it like a pro, well done Stefania

innou

Did anyone see the Eurovision YouTube channel's video with Stefania singing soprano type vocal? It was only a few seconds in some Eurovision challenge video, but I can't find it again, and want to hear it. Sounded really good!
Krista Calling - Episode 5 xyaay

musicfan

This was much better than SUPERG!RL, so I'm glad she got another chance with this song. Whenever I hear her sing it sounds like 'let's dance' rather than 'last dance', but that's a minor point to me and doesn't take away from the song. She can speak Greek so I wonder if she's sang any Greek language songs yet?

Kontopoulos came up with two great songs in this Eurovision and X My Heart from 2018 was also excellent so I will look at more of his work to see what else he's done.

Nicholas123

She can speak Greek so I wonder if she's sang any Greek language songs yet?

She can't speak Greek properly and her pronunciation is kinda funny. I think the only :gr: song she has ever tried to sing is Paparizou's "Askopa Ksenihtia" in which it shows that Greek is not her mother language.

It will be interesting to see whether she will pull a Hadise and tries to pursuit a career in Greece.

innou

She can't speak Greek properly and her pronunciation is kinda funny. I think the only :gr: song she has ever tried to sing is Paparizou's "Askopa Ksenihtia" in which it shows that Greek is not her mother language.

It will be interesting to see whether she will pull a Hadise and tries to pursuit a career in Greece.

This, although we have to admit that her Greek has gotten better since early 2020, because back then she barely formed sentences while now she's more free to be humorous, something I love about her. I think that if she stays a good amount of time in Greece it will get better (or, like Kalomira, it will just stall after a point lol).

She mentioned that she wants to get herself a home in Athens, especially in the neighborhood of Kolonaki (girl has PLANS!).
She's also working on this award show we have in Greece, MAD Awards. I wonder what will she be singing.

For me, Greece would be dumb to lose her. I see some serious star quality in her, and honestly, we haven't had a young pop phenomenon in a while. Eleni Foureira doesn't really count, since she peaked at her 30s.

Jopi

Her finals performance really lacked energy. She sang it better than in the semi but I wasn't satisfied. And for the whole green screen idea.. I liked the idea, but I looked cheap to me, the effects, the animations. It really looked like Just Dance :ROFLMAO: Underwhelming overall but, I'm happy for Greece reaching top10 after so many years.

innou

The odyssey that was the journey of 'Mucho Calor' until it found its home as a single (and not a Eurovision entry, as it was written for) apparently ends, since Stefania is releasing it in 25th of June, according to her post.

Eurovisionfun made an article about the song. Seems like it went back and forth between Greece and Cyprus in 2020, ending up back in Greece with a different title in 2021, only to come 2nd behind LD in the internal selection.

It's a dream team song (of course it is :rolleyes:).

John1

oh hi! just recently recovered from stefania's slayage, which occurred 2 months ago. what about you guys x

Ezio

Veteran
This was much better than SUPERG!RL, so I'm glad she got another chance with this song. Whenever I hear her sing it sounds like 'let's dance' rather than 'last dance', but that's a minor point to me and doesn't take away from the song. She can speak Greek so I wonder if she's sang any Greek language songs yet?

Kontopoulos came up with two great songs in this Eurovision and X My Heart from 2018 was also excellent so I will look at more of his work to see what else he's done.
What what?! This song is called "Last dance"?!

raw

Top Bottom