1 0.9%

1 0.9%

5 4.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Greece-scaled.jpg

Nemo89

I'm sorry Citelis, my love, but "it's 0 for me". The song is not bad and will surely sell to the young audience but it is not on the same level as the other catchy songs in the race. I can say that it is superior to the Belarusian song.

LastDreamer

Banned
:1: point

I'm too old for loving it.

hijirio

Veteran
I'm trying so hard to enjoy this but i think it's a downgrade after the Greek songs in 2018 and 2019.
The ethno elements feel like they're thrown out there just to please us ESC fans, just for the sake of having them, and they feel out of place with the verses. There's some disconnection.
Maybe it will grow with me later, but I'm giving it a very generous 8 for now.

EvNickGR

Don't forget what fans said when Fuego released...I'm 100% sure that Fokas will do something spectacular and if Stefania's singing is good, then she will do well.

Nemo89

Don't forget what fans said when Fuego released...I'm 100% sure that Fokas will do something spectacular and if Stefania's singing is good, then she will do well.
Comparing "Fuego" with the terrifying sensuality of Eleni Foureira to "Superg!rl" of a cute girl like Stefania Liberakakis is like comparing a pizza "Margherita" to some breadsticks!

ESC94

Well, this song is ok, but not outstanding. xshrug

I really like the beginning of the song and she really sings well, but sadly the word "Supergirl" is repeated way too often and the melody in the chorus is pretty irritating as well. After the first chorus the song goes nowhere in my opinion.

I give this song :4:, it´s better than most other Greek entries in the past few years but still only average.

Uto

Veteran
Comparing "Fuego" with the terrifying sensuality of Eleni Foureira to "Superg!rl" of a cute girl like Stefania Liberakakis is like comparing a pizza "Margherita" to some breadsticks!
Are you saying that a pizza margherita has terrifying sensuality?

Uto

Veteran

aef

Wow I'm totally surprised by this entry! I really didn't expect to like :gr: that much. Somehow I'm really into the song. It feels like they managed to finally bring the :gr: Eurovision 2000s tradition into now! 8 points from me, maybe I'm upgrading very soon!

• Like It
Reactions: wtf

EvNickGR

I'm comparing the 2 songs, not the singers. Fans were saying not the best for Fuego too, and the whole package matters. Despite her age, if Stefania slay her song in Rotterdam, she will do well.

Nemo89

I'm comparing the 2 songs, not the singers. Fans were saying not the best for Fuego too, and the whole package matters. Despite her age, if Stefania slay her song in Rotterdam, she will do well.
Mmm ... she will do well but I think the best result will be to conquer... the final. The "Top 10" is difficult to reach: Germany, Belgium, Italy, Norway, Iceland, Lithuania, Latvia, Albania, Czech Republic, Australia, Romania and let us add that Sweden and Denmark will not stand by. I hope that thanks to this experience the girl will be able to grow her career even more.

LastDreamer

Banned
Comparing "Fuego" with the terrifying sensuality of Eleni Foureira to "Superg!rl" of a cute girl like Stefania Liberakakis
I gave :1: for both songs. ;)

Citelis

Top Bottom