18 8.7%

18 8.7%

13 6.3%

15 7.3%

37 18.0%

• Total voters

tuorem

I have to disagree.
First Montenegro also gave 12 Points to Greece and Armenia at least 10. So the Cyprish Jury was not the only one who celebrated Demy. And the Next is, that Demy is very successful in Cyprus which might influence the Juryvoting. And as i mentioned before, cyprish and greek Juries dont usually exchange 12 Points, like the last 2 years proved. And the next is i think that it is alright if the Juries voted (nearly) like the Televoter, cause if not, we have the same case like Poland 14/16 or Italy 15 etc.. which will lead to more complaining.

And i have to disagree that Levina was better than Demy of Course :D :D

Fair enough :) I forgot about Montenegro also giving them 12pts, that's true. However, let's not forget the Greek jury also gave 12pts to Cyprus, which is partly why it came across as a mere exchange of points between neighbour nations to me. But don't get me wrong, I don't mean to stigmatise those two countries in particular, other have done the same this year.

As for Levina, that's indeed a very personal claim. :mrgreen: I believe most people would disagree on that!

Realest

Demys new Single:

Outside of the ESC-Kosmos she is definitely the most interesting of this Season.

Nicholas123

Good effort, much better than "This Is love", but still so-so for me! Although i have to admit that after a couple of listenings, i cought myself humming it, without even noticing it! :lol:

I cannot see how such songs could take Demy's career a step further. I guess she has to think carefully of her next step in the music industry. A small break and focus on her theatrical (musical) projects would do her good. ;)

Good luck to her, anyway! :mrgreen:

Mainshow

Veteran
2 pts - enjoyable performance, Demy is really beautiful and likable but that song.. omg what a dated, generic, trashy crap it was!
It's outrageous it did qualify over "Blackbird". What the hell?

Realest

Her last 2-3 Singles were pretty disappointing. Hopefully she comes back in Topform soon.

Realest

[MENTION=5532]GRE[/MENTION] This Song is boring as well

Her last good Song is from Decembre:

Citelis

''Mia agapi gia to kalokairi'' is just a cover. Not a new song. The original is miles better than Demy's version.

ESC94

Well, after their series of good results finally ended in 2014, :gr: decided to go a new way. But since neither the classic eurovision ballad in 2015 nor the traditional sounds in 2016 brought back the success of former years they tried with a drance track in 2017.

They sent Demy, a huge star in Greece with the title "This Is Love". Usually I´m quite open towards dance-pop, but sadly this song belonged to the worse kind of dance songs. The structure was extremely linear without any real climax, and her voice in the chorus also sounded pretty bad in my opinion. The performance with the dancing guys in the water was also a bit confusing to me, they were moving all the time but Demy, the main protagonist, was standing still like a salt pillar. Isn´t a dance song supposed to make you dance?? This just didn´t fit together in my opinion, and I wasn´t surprised that with the exception of the usual :12: from :cy: televoters didn´t gave her that much points.

All in all this was just a very average dance song with an even more underwhelming performance. I gave this :2:, for me the worst entry from :gr: in this decade. :(

Top Bottom