13 7.2%

13 7.2%

14 7.8%

29 16.1%

• Total voters

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
This was a huge grower for me last night, before the semi it was near the bottom of my rank but after last night it's moved up it quite a lot. I love the ethno sounds in it and even the rap didn't bother me. I can only second what Daniel said a few posts above. I think this should have made the final, even if I was excited in the moment that Greece got their first failure, on reflection I think this deserved it. Especially so we could have something completely different and out there in the final.

PashonFrut

To some people: Where are diaspora votes now? Hahaha! It's ok we didn't pass, next year guys! I believe that ERT will be mature again and organise a National Final!

Greek people abroad don't care much for Eurovision. This has been my experience. It's ok you guys didn't pass, Greece always sends interesting songs to Eurovision.

JimmyJump

Why didn't this qualify ? It was way better than Austria for example

Lordemort

Maybe that'll teach SYRIZA and ERT to host a national final instead of sending a song that fits their agenda

Nicholas123

^ Yeah right, let's organize again a MAD NF, with "quality" artists, such as Risky Kid, Josephine Wendel and Barrice :rolleyes:

#obsessedwithSYRIZA

EvNickGR

The main problem is that SYRIZA and Mr.Tsaknis ( president of ERT ) have not interest in eurovision at all! They are irrelevant and don't know nothing, plus they believe that this is a ''festival''! No, they have to see this serious again, or we don't participate for 1 year at least. There are people at ERT that don't do their job well...

Scooby

Well it's not end of the world. Song is really bad and deserved that non qualification spot. I have no doubt that next year Greece will send somethin' extraordinary. However second Greek country goes to final, so people vote for Cyprus

Milos-BC

Too bad :( The song still remains my guilty pleasure of the year.

I have to say that I was a bit disappointed with the performance though, but still, they were entertaining and deserved the final more than Ira Losco for example.

EvNickGR

^Yeah i believe that too, I didn't like Austria and Malta but...It's ok we weren't SO good to qualify and it's acceptable!

VedatiNet

Deserved Non qualification. Happy to see out Greece this year. Hopefully Greece will send better song next year

PashonFrut

It's kinda sad that I'm loving this after it didn't qualify.

Underrated for sure.

Any bands out there with similar music?

EvNickGR

^ Yeah, we are gonna be ''empty'' this Saturday for the first time but that's life :(

ESCfan

Well...it was time for Greece to miss the final after so many many years... I miss Greece last night so much,but thats life as you said before!The song was a mess of tunes....Even if it has the awesome traditional pontiac sound...Argo mess it up and it was a mess. Therefore they could qualified because there were worst songs than this in the final!
Anyway,I think Ukraine's victory it's a sign for Helena Paparizou to rock it once again at Kiev, as she did it in 2005!!!xheyaxyaaayxyaayxcheer

Jim

Well...it was time for Greece to miss the final after so many many years... I miss Greece last night so much,but thats life as you said before!The song was a mess of tunes....Even if it has the awesome traditional pontiac sound...Argo mess it up and it was a mess. Therefore they could qualified because there were worst songs than this in the final!
Anyway,I think Ukraine's victory it's a sign for Helena Paparizou to rock it once again at Kiev, as she did it in 2005!!!xheyaxyaaayxyaayxcheer

We want Helena Paparizou again for Kyiv!

Top Bottom