21 11.7%

8 4.4%

13 7.2%

13 7.2%

14 7.8%

29 16.1%

• Total voters

cegs5

It's still a great entry, I'm really sorry they didn't make it. The live performance wasn't that good and the staging was dreadful, pity... but I hope Greece sends again something else than boring power ballads or slutty pop. Well done Greece anyway, Utopia Land will remain in my playlist.

Nicholas123

It's still a great entry, I'm really sorry they didn't make it. The live performance wasn't that good and the staging was dreadful, pity... but I hope Greece sends again something else than boring power ballads or slutty pop. Well done Greece anyway, Utopia Land will remain in my playlist.

Thank you Cesar! xrose

A sane comment in an ocean of bitterness :D

Mrm

Veteran
xgaaah xgaaah xgaaah AAAAAAAAAAAAAA put them into the final bastards!!!!!!!

I can't believe they stayed in the semi and Czech Republic cr*p qualified.. :mad:

I will be in Greece on Saturday and Greece for the first time stayed in semis, shit! :( :(

Terence

Surprised this one failed - I knew people predicted it to fail but I thought it would get enough support to squeeze through. I thought the performance was good but so were most performances tonight.

Really sad about this one!! Really different, the staging was really good.. I guess that 2nd place killed it off. Such a shame for an entry that was different :(

toinou03

It was drawn soooo early. And it sounded really amateurish compared to the others. This is sad, it was a nice song. Hopefully, Greece will come stronger next year !

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Honestly my 6th grade play set looked more convincing than this. I am so glad they failed (with a bad song certainly) and proved that NOBODY is untouchable at Eurovision. Not even Greece.

Mii11

Honestly my 6th grade play set looked more convincing than this. I am so glad they failed (with a bad song certainly) and proved that NOBODY is untouchable at Eurovision. Not even Greece.

Russia is. They managed to qualify even with Alexey Vorboyov. :/

Terence

The last contest final without Greece was the last one organized at the Globen Arena in Stockholm.

The problem is not the song or Greece - it's the arena :eek:

Tinchey

^ Hun, the problem is Greece. That performance ruined everything. I still like the song tho.

Terence

Hun xheart

I can't get used to the idea of a final without Greece!
I did like the staging to be honest. The performance wasn't bas either in my opinion. But well-deserved failure as there were better songs and performances

EvNickGR

To some people: Where are diaspora votes now? Hahaha! It's ok we didn't pass, next year guys! I believe that ERT will be mature again and organise a National Final!

theditz83

Veteran
This looked like some classy, sassy aunts putting on a cabaret show while their embarrassing spouses (aka the drunk uncles) kept trying to up-stage them.

And I know that loads of people slag Russia for being old fashioned and out of date, but this song embodied everything that Eurovision was during the mid to late 00's... We've moved on from ethno-pop Greece, please come back next year with something more modern xup

daniels1000

Actually this should have made it. The song kinda grew on me, even the rap parts are bearable for me which I find shocking. And the ethno-parts are really nice. It's certainly still far from being a great song, but would have been nice to have something a bit different in the final.

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Welcome to the club :(

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
The problem with this song was that it just seemed so repetitive... the chorus just kept on coming again and again but there wasn't actually anything else of interest.

ESCada

In 2008 they would have been in the top 5 in the final ......... Thanks juries !!!!!
In all honesty, we've seen Greece do a much better job through they years and they basically deserved to not go through.

nikolay_BG

Banned
The rap part killed it. Sorry but even for rap, that was really bad. The guys basically screamed their parts of the song. The women were OK.

EvNickGR

^ In fact in 2008 we won the semi! hahaha, Juries have to go immediately!

Top Bottom