10 4.8%

7 3.3%

26 12.4%

• Total voters

EvNickGR

Re: GREECE 2015 - Maria Elena Kiriakou - One Last Breath

Maria Elena rocked 3 minutes ago!! Bravo Mariaa!! x12sxcheers

MyHeartIsYours

For me this is one of the worst finalists, it's not a bad song but doesnt compare to the other entries. Greece always does fantastic with ethnic sounding songs, so it'll be interesting to see how this goes down tomorrow. From me it's 4 points for tomorrow.

EvNickGR

^Well, this year we have a ballad, we can't have an ethnic/pop every year. And sorry but Maria Elena was among the BEST 5 performances on Tuesday, and qualified because she deserved it. ;)

Nicholas123

Check out what the greek delegation is up to a few hours before the final! :shock:

EvNickGR

I want to wish to Maria Elena Kyriakou GOOD LUCK, i hope she get a good position because she is one of the best female vocalists this year!!

ΚΑΛΗ ΕΠΙΤΥΧΙΑ ΕΛΛΑΔΑ!

x12sxheyaxheya

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Perfect example where a fantastic singer elevates a song tremendously. With a mediocre performer, this probably wouldn't have qualified. Greece did well and will get a few points in the Final. But at the same time, it's not a contender for much, unless the juries went crazy over it.

Prediction: 17th place

lilka

You can do it, Maria Elena, you can do it, Greece! xcheer

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
The biggest shock for me was not the nul pointers. But the annual Greek-Cyprus 12 swap not happening.

EvNickGR

I want to thank Maria Elena for that amazing performance!! Yes, the place was bad, and didn't deserved it but that's ok, we can't be top 10 all the time. :)

BUT Juries have to GO! Neighborhood voting this year was rediculous and Greece-Cyprus managed to control it, just don't say again about Greece and Cyprus votes, the Scandinavians are waay better!!

Nicholas123

Thnk u Maria Elena! A great voice finally representing :gr:

Amazing vocals and staging. Too bad the song just failed to seal the deal! :|

19th place seems like a fair result for us, although a place somewhere around 15th would not be unrealistic!

See u next year in :se: i really hope we are gonna participate! xcheer

Terence

You know the song isn't Greece's finest moment when even Cyprus fails to award it 12 points

Can someone explain this bizarre and shocking event??

EvNickGR

^ That was not a fail, it had decided beforehand because of the possibility to booing us!! And the Nordic block voted each other! LOL. Next year with ethnic/pop and 12 points to/from Cyprus please.

grazy2266

It was only the Jury that stopped Cyprus giving you 12 points.

The Jury ranked you 6th but the televote ranked you 1st so your combined rank was 3rd and you got 8 points. A similar situation happened the other way round, however Greece were much closer at giving Cyprus 12 lol

busybee

I'm happy with our result as I expected worse!

Our song was very boring although poor Maria Elena did the best she could.

Anyway, just being in the final was good for me.

Scooby

That was really boring performance. Stage was great, Maria Elena did the best she could, but song itself is very boring and flat.

And I am sad cause Greece don't give 12 to cyprus and vice versa. It seems that Europe is only fine when Norway gave 12 to Sweden, Iceland 12 to Norway, Sweden 12 to Denmark etc etc etc. Balcan block is destroyed, Greece-Cypriot too, but only Scandnavian block is more alive than ever (and Azerbaijan is still buying votes lool)

Scooby

That was really boring performance. Stage was great, Maria Elena did the best she could, but song itself is very boring and flat.

And I am sad cause Greece don't give 12 to cyprus and vice versa. It seems that Europe is only fine when Norway gave 12 to Sweden, Iceland 12 to Norway, Sweden 12 to Denmark etc etc etc. Balcan block is destroyed, Greece-Cypriot too, but only Scandnavian block is more alive than ever (and Azerbaijan is still buying votes lool)

I really hope that next year all Balkan countries will exchange highest votes among themselves

Mrm

Veteran
So sad for small amount of points and qiete bad results even more cause now Greece will be back with usual trash, semi nude ppl dancing, totally talentless without vocal capacity.. YUCK xpuke

Mrm

Veteran

Exactly, nobody boooed Iceland who gave 10 to Norway and 12 to Sweden yesterday! ;)

EvNickGR

It seems that Europe is only fine when Norway gave 12 to Sweden, Iceland 12 to Norway, Sweden 12 to Denmark etc etc etc. Balcan block is destroyed, Greece-Cypriot too, but only Scandnavian block is more alive than ever (and Azerbaijan is still buying votes lool)

You are SO right my friend! And in the end we are only 2 countries!! Nordic block are 5!!

Top Bottom